Is this how they make up for their tiny penises?

Is this how they make up for their tiny penises?

Attached: 559451f969bedd0f4fa6000e.jpg (1136x852, 96.4K)

every where with higher percentage than texas is a place where literally no one lives

A fear of weapons is a sign of sexual and emotional immaturity.
Also, even if they were just dick replacements, who would be crazier: The person who likes dicks too much or the one who wants them all confiscated and destroyed?

> Percent who have registered weapons
> Laughs in 3D Printer

I think you faggots have ran out of things to say haven't you? No wonder faggot libs keep getting btfo

Population density heat map.
Good luck protecting your family from raiders when the nearest police-station is 30 miles.

Yeah dude sure.

>Population density heat map
Is that why California and the New England states, where most of the population is, have few guns?

You know nothing about the US.

Also, this has gotta be bullshit. More people own guns than 30 percent in kansas. For sure. This is some European map to make you guys feel better.

>1pbtid memeflag
Why do Any Forums always fall for it

>Nebraska 19%
>NH 14%
suspect

also:
>DC 25%

>Nebraska, Ohio, New Hampshire and Delaware being that low
>DC being 25%
Bullshit detected.

What is it with you faggots and penises?

I can also personally guarantee that Texas is above 90% firearm households.

"any last words"
"t-tiny peni-"
*gets executed*

Weak bait.

^ this

Proud to be 3% Swedish.

Dick size will be irrelevant when the commies get theirs' blown off in the coming civil war... at least those that didn't already chop their own cocks off.

Everything the Left says is an act of projection. Notice that they literally confiscate and destroy penises.

California has more gun owners than the ENTIRE POPULATION of each of the following states:
>Washington
>Arizona
>Massachusetts
>Tennessee
>Indiana
>Maryland
>Missouri
>Wisconsin
>Colorado
>Minnesota
>South Carolina
>Alabama
>Louisiana
>Kentucky
>Oregon
>Oklahoma
>Connecticut
>Utah
>Iowa
>Nevada
>Arkansas
>Mississippi
>Kansas
>New Mexico
>Nebraska
>Idaho
>West Virginia
>Hawaii
>New Hampshire
>Maine
>Rhode Island
>Montana
>Delaware
>South Dakota
>North Dakota
>Alaska
>Vermont
>Wyoming
Fuuugg... did I miss any? JFC!
BTW, pic related was invented there. Also, no one follows the laws in California. Not even the law abiding citizens. 100 round mags in every pouch, and giggle switches under every couch.

Attached: 1589519134192.png (541x519, 349.15K)

>person from some fucking unknown country
>muh dik!!!!!
We know you have American envy. Just fly to Mexico, change your name to Sanchez and cross the border.

She's from Paraguay. Her name is likely Sanchez already.

I live in arkansas. My wife has an advanced concealed carry so she can carry in government buildings and schools. It was her idea. My mom carries. My sister carries. My 3 our of the 4 of my closest female cousins carry. I doubt it has anything to do with penis size. I mean ive got like a 4.5 inch dick raging hard and own like 15 guns, so i have no room to talk. But its probably nothing to do with penis size.

Large penis here and I have many large guns. Euro faggot

Objectively false. Texas is pozzed because of austin and houston.

This isnt registered weapons, this is surveyed percentage of people who admit having them. We dont register weapons.

I'm honestly surprised Ohio is that low.
Cities must've gotten 100x worse and filled with more cucks.