Thanks for confirming that Christianity is the way, the truth, and the life!

Thanks for confirming that Christianity is the way, the truth, and the life!

Attached: 4029125240.jpg (1080x619, 134.65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/381981272/#
pastebin.com/Dxfbz9ip
archive.vn/EryE9
archive.vn/Cpeau
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/225743652
archive.vn/sWQWi
pastebin.com/9gRK0CNp
archive.vn/ugh2w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Islam and hinduism ban abortion

Viking religion says you need to stay armed at all times. Kiss your no gun zones goodbye.

lillith and samael, still trying to fuck with/kill the adamic line and pollute it with their filth, still unable to understand consequences for actions, still unable to be god and goddess...
Will they ever learn?

Matthew 19:12 KJV
>For there are some eunuchs, which were so born from their mother's womb: and there are some eunuchs, which were made eunuchs of men: and there be eunuchs, which have made themselves eunuchs for the kingdom of heaven's sake. He that is able to receive it, let him receive it.

Attached: Rembrandt,_The_Baptism_of_the_Eunuch,_1626,_Museum_Catharijneconvent,_Utrecht.jpg (300x397, 38.73K)

I love how in the context of that verse the disciples say that if divorce is impermissible, then it's better to remain single--and Jesus AGREES.

Jesus was totally based.

Attached: 4chan Christian Nationalism.jpg (1080x1072, 244.29K)

And the sword!

That's a dumb argument.
Your freedom cannot conflict with other rights, or you could make child sacrifice legal by claiming it's part of your religion.

Every religion is against abortion except libtardism

>Lilith and Samael

Bases dethroned deities making kikes seethe centuries after their fall.

>all these Russians trying to escalate abortion issue and civil war in the U.S
kek, godspeed. how much you get paid?

Aren't Sikhs supposed to carry some sort of dagger around as well?

you don't get it. Kikes ARE lilliths matriarchal line. Non jew whites come from eve..
that's my interpretation anyway.
God made adam and lillith. Lillith was a feminazi and wouldnt submit to adam, so she got yeeted by eve, hooked up with samael, and has been trying to fuck with adam and eves offspring ever since

aww that's a nice fairytale, now grow up

Based. Christianity and European paganism are the white man's religions.

ask yourself, why does the jew still fear the desert succubus?

Attached: Aramaic-Magic-Bowl.jpg (480x480, 87.59K)

>abortion is a breach of Jewish religious freedoms.
Thou shalt not kill is one of the 10 commandments. And God hates hands what she'd innocent blood.
What she means is she isn't really Jewish. She pretends to be Jewish but she's one of those ba'al worshipping, Babylonian talmudic, rabbinical pharasses, khazarian amalekite, Ashkenazi edomite, chabad lubavich, sabbatean frankist, synagogue of satan, child sacrificing, enemies of God and his people.

Attached: pol-25.jpg (291x373, 73.57K)

Wow thats super based, also cutting your balls off for Christ is okay

Attached: 1649518543736.png (1000x1000, 705.78K)

First they came for the prophets, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not a prophet.

Then they came for Jesus, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not the Christ.

Then they came for the babies, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not a baby.

Then they came for me—and I own guns.

user, would you mind if I use this thread to make my christianity archive. would be a hundred posts, so it would kind of flood the thread.
basically this stuff here
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/381981272/#
if you first want to know what its about.
i know its a lot, so i understand when you rather not to.

Don't lump us in your bs you fucking smelly disgusting jew

Nothing. Just saw kikes outing themselves as Satanic filth as usual and wanted to share. Stay strong Christ bros.

Attached: 602206225231.jpg (1080x542, 100.4K)

>@mentallyilljew
at least it's somewhat self aware

Dew it

butthurt belter, not everything is an evil russian plot. please stop, it's pathetic how deranged you niggerlovers are.

Until each and every zionist in the West (Jew or Gentile) is either deported or hanged (legally, off course), any notion of "justice" is fraudulent, disingenuos, and a complete attempt to once again trick the people about them having any power or saying on how their countries are run.
There are no political parties, there is only the Israel first uniparty.

pastebin.com/Dxfbz9ip
archive.vn/EryE9 - "Just for some perspective"

A quote:
"
The Democratic party gets 50% of its funding from Jews (1) and 70% of Jews voted Democrat in 2016 (2) (3). Jews voted 79% Democrat in 2018 (4).

Add to that the fact that Jews make up 25% of the donations to Republicans (1).

The biggest donor to Trump, Sheldon Adelson, has said that he regretted serving in the US and not having served in Israel (5), and that his biggest mission in life is to defend Israel. (6) He also said that assimilation is a bad thing for Jews in the West. (7)

You have 2% of the population making 37,5% of all political donations. And those 2% belong to the same group that controls the MSM (8) (9) and Hollywood (which shape public opinion and sways voting) (10) (11) (12) AND its the same group that tells Social Media companies what is to be allowed to be said and what must be censored (13) (14).

That same group has pressured the US Congress to pass laws that make it illegal to criticize Jews and Israel in any way shape or form no matter how legitimate the criticism might be (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21), and it's also one of the main forces behind the fight against the 2nd Amend of the US Constitution (22) (23).
"

-

Counter-zionist subversion compilation:
archive.vn/Cpeau

How to turn every Trump supporter against Israel without hurting Trump:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/225743652
archive.vn/sWQWi

The peaceful and fair solution to this issue of Jewish group subversion of Western nations:
pastebin.com/9gRK0CNp
archive.vn/ugh2w

Attached: 1656159627024m.jpg (1024x875, 93.91K)