Here's a big 'what if' about the snippy

On the surface everything is fine.
>Almost painless
>Makes the grills happy
>covered by insurance
>It's reversible
>(for the most part)

It's only reversible as long as there are doctors. If society collapses, there won't be anybody to put your nuts back in order.

Just something to at least consider.

Also, if you get the snippy just to get brownie points with a woman, she doesn't like you. She's just glad she won't have to worry about passing on your genes.

Attached: image_2022-06-26_060017000.png (596x641, 351.21K)

Lmao, the catholic church is also against vasectomies.
They're not even 100% ok with condoms

you vil get ze snip
you vil pay ze sentient ai metaverse baby

I've never cummed inside a woman without a condom. Is it everything they say it is? If so, I might get the snip.

Attached: Screenshot_20220621-073705_Samsung Internet.jpg (700x781, 104.76K)

>get my shit snipped as opposed to just putting on a rubber

dumb fucking retards

>On the surface everything is fine.
It's not. If you don't want kids, just don't have sex. It's that easy.

Or you could just stop fucking until you're ready to accept the consequences of it?

Attached: 1656233653903.jpg (819x1024, 120.51K)

Nah, splooging in her pussy with your fertile seed is the fun part. If she’s preggo just get some abortion pills from Mexico. Abortion isn’t even wrong, I don’t get the fuss.

They don’t need condoms when they rape little boys.

God-tier. Women only get pregnant a week out of the month. Just find out when she's having her period and avoid nutting in her for about 10 days before that.
>Verification not required.

Yeah, and what if there are zero consequences? Are you gonna send me to hell for violating your holy book?

>she doesn't like you. She's just glad she won't have to worry about passing on your genes.
poignant

It's retarded in every way. Who gives a shit if it's reversible it's literally stupid when there are better ways to stop a pregnancy.

When a whore can take a pill why bother getting your pipes chopped.

Also what's stopping her from eventually sleeping with other guys and getting preggo? Don't try to win women over by getting something so stupid done to your dick.

Also the only thing more retarded than liberal talkpoints is this fucking captcha.

I don't fucking get the whole premise of the discussion. Why don't you just have the fucking children? Why is everyone arguing under the implicit assumption that children are somehow undesirable or that sex shouldn't lead to them? Like wtf?

>Are you gonna send me to hell
no we're just going to put you in a lye dusted ditch with the rest of the worthless coomer pukes
what you decide to do after your brains are blown out is up to you, not my problem

Attached: 098732460.gif (400x206, 2.82M)

What? Just dont fuck if you cant afford a kid, just like dont buy a car if you cant afford the payments. This isnt rocket science

Attached: 385b7323-885f-450b-b5fe-bfe97c605086.png (660x1000, 878.42K)

Exactly this, saw some onions posts about them 'making the decision to get the incision'

Really this has to be part of the psyop for the weak minded to feel some sort of pity for females.

You should go further and emasculate yourself.

It is amazing.

"we can't afford them"
"my mental health suffers"

too hard to put on a rubber for these geniuses

A lot of vasectomies can't be reversed and it can destroy your dick.
Do not get castrated to please women.

Go ahead, big boy. Want my address?

Virgin detected

Attached: b246eb3dad6fc9d167886f64f72acf85.jpg (800x722, 73.45K)

Based, can confirm this works

They should do the same for women. Encouraging them to get theyr ovaries removed.

Women can tie their tubes. Or use all the forms of contraception available.