What Actually Happened To Hitler????

The "official story" is he killed himself in his bunker, but they did DNA testing that said it wasn't actually him... but then they said that had dental records that matched his..

Give it to me straight boys, what actaully happened to ol Adolf

Attached: MV5BZjI5NzMwZTQtODk4Mi00NjA4LWIxYTMtYzllZmUwY2M5ZGExXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTc0ODg5NTQ@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg (1000x1287, 167.32K)

Argentina. Hunting hitler on history channel proved it

He’a literally spinning in his hammock at the absolute state of Agatha.

How did they prove it?

If Hitler survived, he did nothing worthwhile with the rest of his life so it's irrelevant whether he died in Germany or elsewhere. The man known as Adolf Hitler died with Germany.

Interesting viewpoint, but still curious if he lived out the rest of his life and died of natural causes...

It's just a mystery there was no definitive end

>they said that had dental records that matched his..
A simple matter of replacing the records with those of the double instead.
>Argentina.
This. CIA knew and spent a lot of time and money trying to get to him, but never managed to.

They got Eichmann and many others.. don't you think they would have made it a point to get him if he really was alive?

Hm? His son lives next door.

Attached: Hitler in Argentina.jpg (800x450, 88.69K)

They didn't prove shit. But Hitler did in fact escape. The proof is in the JFK files that Trump released when he was in office. In the files there's a picture of Hitler next to a CIA agent that was taken around 1963 or so if I'm not mistaken. It was also in Cuba if I remember correctly.

How is that legit?? if they found him surely they would have brought him in?? Why would he just be chilling with an agent?

Tell him to do something already, the race needs him.

I know Americans really love to waste budget in inane shit, but there's no point in killing a man that is doing nothing and everyone thinks is dead.

>In the files there's a picture of Hitler next to a CIA agent that was taken around 1963 or so if I'm not mistaken.

No, the man next to Hitler in this photo was a somebody who met a CIA officer and told them that he visited Hitler in Argentina.

Part of the plea deal,
>I get 200,000 million, and protection forever and I let the 'jews' win.

Meant for

if the soviets found hitler in berlin, do you really believe they wouldnt parade his body around like what happened to mussolini?
instead we get a cope of "uhhh yeah guys we totally found him but we wont show you the body, no photos and its in an unmarked grave... somewhere... trust us."

Attached: 1655938486792.jpg (220x221, 6.86K)

Attached: 6EF30FFF-84DE-4FC1-A40B-CB009B4722FF.png (890x875, 1.17M)

Are you kidding me?? They were going nuts hunting down nazis... they still are to this day

If they could have gotten him, they definitely would have

Stalin himself didn't believe Hitler was dead

curious how much propaganda and lies surround everything about WW2. I fully believe Hitler hid out in Argentina for the rest of his days but thats not convenient history for modern day politics

Attached: craiyon_2022-6-23_0-33-52.png (760x930, 852.44K)

he probably survived and moves to argentina or something like that.

I was also thinking about this. Soviets said they had Hitler's remains but no one is allowed to study them and there is no photos of them.

why would they let him?? They got Eichmann, why wouldn't they get the real Adolf?