What's your personality type?

Hey, I'm a student and I'm running a study on people's personality and their views about society. Would really appreciate it if you filled out my survey - you can get your personality results at the end of the questionnaire which is super interesting. It tells you whether you are extroverted, agreeable, conscientious etc. I'm also offering participants the opportunity to win an Amazon voucher worth £50 / 60 USD. Really appreciate you filling out the questionnaire and hope you find your personality results interesting.

uclpsych.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_bQrT5AC0IaV0HWu

Attached: Screenshot_20220622_210841.jpg (2002x556, 104.47K)

Fuck off glowie.

of the 5 pictured i'll have to go with the noose personality. is that the rogue class?

Sage your shit next time you cunt-faced phonefag cancer.

but i want people to see my funny joke bruce

Rate my personality:

I have moderate extroversion
Low agreeableness
Low conscientiousness
Low neuroticism
Very high openness to experience

rate my personality
I think I'm god and 'somehow' I created the universe and now I'm trapped in my own creation

Allowing tor connections would make me trust you more.

O - high
EAN - mid
C - low

This shit glows

Fuck you fucking leftist student.
You want to know why people are lurking here ? We are because this world is fucking sick and this place is Just à reflect of sociéty.
Soon every body will go full 1933 and your fucking université corporation liars (ucl haha) and all of your brainless theory with grindset of mentally Ill Child will be torn appart, you

Thank you. Good luck with your studies. I enjoyed taking the survey!

everybody here is ADHD and autistic now go away

It was ok. Hope you get to use it to do something lole

is the first one supposed to represent cunny enjoyers because it's the pedo symbol?

Attached: uooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.jpg (300x168, 64.09K)

Cool test

Attached: 3535365366.png (1920x1080, 89.2K)

I give you gigachad score.

Thank you my ser!

E - 3.25
A - 3
C - 5
N - 2
O - 5.75

I think the N and O scores should be opposite considering my personality, your logic questions are also crap e.g. the racer one can be 1st or last depending on whether or not you’ve been lapped, the “group” questions are also too open ended. I would just like 99% of the population to die, those who don’t think like me.

3: Zoomer

Don't have an option for five heads? Are you discriminating against my altars. They have have lives and personalities to you know

HELLO CIA

Attached: 1652786420845m-1.jpg (1024x506, 132.39K)

>Neuroticism

Attached: anatomy-of-a-chihuahua-50-percent-hate-50-percent-tremble-909651070.jpg (735x734, 103.8K)

I am not a 'personality type'.
I AM BRITISH.
Now get out of my fcking way! I have an EMPIRE to build by usurping worthless nogs and similar 2-digit IQs from atop resources the real humans desire.
DO NOT ANGER THE REAL HUMANS, little mind.
We do not like it.

Attached: 1600797225028.jpg (482x483, 40.64K)

As a woman, my personality changes depending on the situation.