2024 election predictions

Why isn't Trump running again? Surely he will be more popular now than ever since Hilary said he was gonna overturn Roe v Wade and technically Biden was sitting president. Also who do you think will run in 2024?

Attached: FWDKAwnXEAMWI-r.jpg (1280x893, 180.54K)

Belle's bf is a cuck?

There's video of the nog railing belles Jew pussy

Sauce?

usa needs a leader that isn't fucking over 70 years old

Why are white women like this bros?

>There's video of the nog railing belles Jew pussy
I literally cannot think of a hotter thing in the whole entire world. Link?

Attached: hnnngggggg.gif (636x288, 2.07M)

I saw that it's fake. If the real vids drops I hope see she ruins her money making whoring ways.

>memeflag
We all know you're an Amerilard

Like that was ever in question

is this supposed to be a george floyd reference or did Any Forums break my mind?

First thing I thought too.

Attached: this is a travesty.png (670x639, 58.61K)

>2024 election predictions
Whomever wins the other side will say that the election was rigged.
The republic is dead.

GOP will be dead in ten years

Attached: 80636B14-60FD-4BA5-B267-1004F1695C67.jpg (800x450, 309.91K)

What is it about BBC that makes white girls go crazy

Attached: BBC.jpg (539x531, 35.26K)

so they fucked or not?

Niggers can only fuck worthless whores and fatties that whites wouldn't touch. Now that I think about it, white women who are worthless whores and/or fat are basically niggers themselves kek

She's fucking fat and her makeup skills have gotten noticeably worse, she looks like a fucking tomato with braces

post the video i like seen women fucking animals

The neolithic revolution was a mistake

this is true.
Niggers almost universally get with fat whites, damaged whites, daddy issue whites, or just complete sluts/whores.

Very few white women with a good head on their shoulders get with niggers.

I don't watch blacked but I've been a coomer on /gif/ for long enough to know that shit isn't true. They fuck the hottest bitches as well, but whitey always deflects how they're actually prostitutes or something, as if 10/10 twenty-something year old girls in america need to prostitute themselves to make money, LMAO. Just face it, your women are whores. They all are if you let them.