Be Me

>Be Me
>Man becoming faithless
>Decide to check it out
>Man mixed with niggers

Attached: btfo kamsa im tired of your shit.jpg (1024x768, 357.5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

granddesignexposed.com/sun/baal.html
youtu.be/eJK1gLHbOxA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>>Man mixed with niggers
you mean... americans?

For your own sake, I sure hope you're pure yourself

are you a pure Cro-Magnon?

Attached: dd.png (1171x677, 675.34K)

Unsure as I've never seen my skeletal structure aside from ribs during a long fast

If I were to guess by my features I'd say Cro Magnon

I pity jews by the way. They're less than 3/5th's of a person

You can't possible be that dumb. Not even a Canadian have the right to be that dumb.

Friend, while I know that I am destined for something important this thread was merely a lighthearted meme to see if any other monks browse basket weaving forums

Cro

A reminder that hinduism is a deception to mislead away from Salvation which comes from the Christian faith which is repentance and the belief in Jesus Christ's Sacrifice for the Forgiveness of sins.

To those who are not saved; Know that the end is nigh and thus not much time remains. All who do not believe in Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour are doomed to end up in the lake of fire and remain condemned. If you wish to avoid such a fate believe in Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour for your Salvation and repent and He will deliver you from evil and save you from the everlasting lake of fire.

Also I suggest caution regarding other denominations that call themselves Christians. What my faith led me to is non-denominational Christianity but for you God might have a different plan so go where God leads you.

catholics beware as you are in danger of damnation: granddesignexposed.com/sun/baal.html

Something worth watching if you have the time: youtu.be/eJK1gLHbOxA

Attached: Catholics Beware v4.jpg (1741x3829, 2.62M)

Hinduism allows for Christianity to exist within it, It simply covers a broader spectrum

I am in everyone’s heart as the Supersoul. As soon as one desires to worship the demigods, I make his faith steady so that he can devote himself to some particular deity. Those whose minds are distorted by material desires surrender unto demigods and follow the particular rules and regulations of worship according to their own natures.

Endowed with such a faith, he seeks favors of a particular demigod and obtains his desires. But in actuality these benefits are bestowed by Me alone.

Attached: Hare krishna.png (1024x768, 321.06K)

Men of small intelligence worship the demigods, and their fruits are limited and temporary. Those who worship the demigods go to the planets of the demigods, but My devotees ultimately reach My supreme planet.

Attached: ma.gif (400x602, 197.95K)

Kirshna belongs to Yadava tribe,who are ancestors of jew.There was an user earlier who claimed it was krishna psyoped aryans into brother wars and destroyed them.
Make sense consider his unaryan like character.

War is inevitable I'm afraid, there is a difference between pitting them against one another and helping men find peace before battle

>muh 2000 year old kike!

What do you know and what do you believe?

> krishna psyoped aryans into brother wars and destroyed them
That would make a lot of sense, pic related.
Taking the Babel story at face value, there reason to build the tower was to fight the gods in heaven.
AKA attack their orbital assets.
Humans won the campaign and THEN there was a "confusion of tongues".
It was not a mere confusion but a war between humans broke out.
This is how the gods won.

Attached: nimrod.png (1115x2150, 286.11K)

What lying Jew faggot, you have not a single clue about hinduism.

Bullshit, kikery is an entirely different clan or whatever and came much later than yadavas

There is a solution for that

Attached: kamsa is kill.jpg (2116x1594, 502.5K)

>you have not a single clue about hinduism.
This.

Indeed I don't, I studied kike sources mostly.
Point is, somebody psyoped humans into fighting each other.
And kikes considered this a huge success.
Kikes were allied with gods against humans.
That's what I know, take it or leave it.

Attached: ayys_die.png (1534x880, 485.64K)