No mention of this anywhere in the media, they’re too busy covering sluts freaking out in America

No mention of this anywhere in the media, they’re too busy covering sluts freaking out in America.

Nigs being slaughtered en masse by Moroccan forces as they try to breach border.

twitter.com/patriotsdz/status/1540626676308123648?s=21&t=7bO6rDvRTPFJ9EYlRWwfeg

Attached: D482149B-DBD2-40A3-90C7-2C6348500D3F.jpg (828x1355, 697.49K)

Attached: 356745766.gif (400x400, 1.4M)

moroccans slaughter them, spaniards bring red cross hotties to kiss them

Based Moroccans

They killed themselves trying to climb over two separate fences, 6m high with barbed wire on top. Stupid games.. Stupid prizes, etc.

Should've gave them a ladder racist!

Oh dear, this problem seems to be out of my hands, and therefore, I must say, I do decline to care my good sir, now good day.

Attached: 1798734897349.png (1194x1200, 518.01K)

>source : PatriotsDZ

Attached: 1620768724929.jpg (1536x2048, 317.63K)

I look forward to more nigger slaughter.

Qrd?
Link? (Not Twitter)

>Reminder that this is how invasions have always been dealt with, as it's literally the ONLY way that works.
Migrants are like dogs, they either see you as above them or below them, but never as you're equal

It's probably one of those dumb protests they do to pretend to be dead

Can someone tell me what happened? I saw vids of niggers with weapons but no context. I am completely at a lossnas to what transpired

(((talk of people killed)))

The people in the footage are clearly moving and not dead, faggot. sage

spain small piece of land in africa, migrants try to break in the territory because if they are able to they could ask asilyum, enter in europe and rape some more in sweden. They basically assault the border, the guards defend it, 37 dead, 50 wounded, media id blaming the mafia that bring them in. But basically the guards just defended the border by an invasion

Kek this

>Arabs treating Africans like shit
Oh no. Anyways.

Attached: 1628883638403.webm (272x480, 1.33M)

I think it’s clear form the video that many are dead. A lot probably seriously injured.

I seen that some time ago. What is the context? Why is she hanging out of the window?

>be sweet peaceful nigger escaping..... something.... to seek refuge in rich white countries with generous welfare
>pick up weapons and peacefully assault border guards while trying to cross a border through force of arms
>get shot with racism soaked bullets by white devils
>die

So its obvious they are not going to be respecting laws and acting like thugs makes them dangerous

make more offspring than the land can feed, what could go wrong?

>Nigs being slaughtered en masse by Moroccan forces as they try to breach border.

Attached: based.jpg (1280x720, 39.39K)

moroccan police man made the best he could out of those 3 mags

Attached: Penäler 999.jpg (632x415, 55.7K)

>No mention of this anywhere in the media
Probably for the best. The media would probably just use to to blow the fuck out muh racism and entice the public to accept more niggers.
Praises to the based Moroccan police