>Sit in bus
>Realize theres almost no austrian here
>Everyone is either turkish, jugoslavic or arab
>We're different, but we feel connected since we're all "foreigners"
>Only 2 austrians in the bus that are very old people
>Even the bus driver looks like a muslim
>Women with headscarfs sit comfortably, knowing no one will dare to insult them

Muslimbros, we did it. We won

Attached: pepetuxedocrying.jpg (640x640, 151.98K)

Lol based

>2018
>make money from crypto
>decide to go to Berlin
>take the U-bahn train to center
>Forgot to push button to open the doors (in turkey they open on their own)
>Dude outside the door starts talking shit and showing me middle finger
>Push button
>door opens
>shove him
>he falls
>i ask "what did you say?"
>he smiles and says nothing man sorry

germans are pussies

cool story
so austrians take their cars and subhumans sit in a bus happily

the strong will survive the weak shall perish, westoids could prevent this if they tried but they were too cucked to even fight back. A just end for such ''people''

Weird definition of winning

Racially winning.

And now everything is shit and you'll eventually move somewhere else like a parasitic shitskin

brought to you from a colonized country

>take the U-train train

Attached: 1655190398071.jpg (786x595, 96.66K)

please muslim bros come to canada and cleanse this country of faggotry

>Muslim (from Iran)
Ew, gross.

strainii nu stiu ce e aia bahn ma dejteptule

Yeah you won take the shity buss full of nignogs and imagine the couscous smell...lol

>projection
this is why you'll be a minority in your own country within your lifetime

The worst thing whites did was support or allow the war on terror. Ya know I used to hate on white people because of it. I didn’t understand how you just ignored the obvious shit that 9/11 was and just went along with it.. but now I feel bad for white peoples. They got tricked so badly. You guys make good countries.

you took over vienna ffinalycongrats
God westerners are retards

Even in your feigned empathy you include narcissism, people aren't dumb enough to not easily imagine your true self.

>bosniak in leaf land
>entire school is inbred french mutts
>outcast among two arabs and 4 blacks
>drive past the same school now and it's niglets and girls in hijabs everywhere
it seems we did, but at what cost

Congratulations. You won the thing your parents fled from. And good luck with the connection because you are foreigners malarkey. I know for a fact that's bullshit because I work in a place with mostly immigrants, and the different nationalities all hate each other, and the older immigrant communities despise the newer ones. They accept being told what to do by whitey, because that's the natural order of things, but Poles fucking hate being given instructions by Romanians.

So you just lived up to the stereotype of being a filthy Kurd savage, rather than take the opportunity to be polite to him and show him up as ignorant? That's why you will never be welcome.

>minority in your own country
this applies to everyone here yet all you do is infighting to further the globohomo agenda

Attached: 67FF9B5D-AEBE-4B03-B964-46F0CF91C1B4.jpg (960x1000, 135.58K)

Congrats guys, like roaches you win over area’s by coming with a plague like majority to destroy everything and take advantage of anything other people build.

I spit on you weak caveman attitute and work ethic. Everywhere you come you drain anything until its drained and move on, you are litteraly a plague to human kind.

Can't wait until your arabbros kill you for being a rafida dog.

Almost everyone uses bus and subway in Vienna. Usually young turks and jugoslavs often rather drive with their BMWs and such

>And now everything is shit
Not true. Everything is cool. Its not like we're all leeches and do nothing all day, we all have jobs and are extremely hard working people

America is most evil empire in history. Good thing hispanics will take it over

Theres almost no blacks here, but even if there are blacks, I'm cool with them as long as they're nice people

Based. Its not that I hate white people, I just hate to be a minority and be treated like shit by them.

Everyone is cool with each other. In Austria, you're either austrian or you're a "foreigner" which means turkish, serbian, bosniak, croat, arab etc. Foreigners feel connected to each other because they know the feeling of being marginalized

>taking public transport with the trash of society
I'm glad austrians don't do that.

>I just hate to be a minority
Yet you refuse to live in the one country where you could be in the majority, curious. Many such cases!

Yup can confirm German/Yugo mutt here and all my friends while living in Austria for some years were foreigners. Not one single pure Austrian cuz they just didn’t want nothing to do with me that and also my culture just isn’t public intoxication and eating a shitty pig leberkäse

>be you
>be genitally mutilated by your father
>dickleta

Nigga do u even know what economic prosperity is?

>living in germany
>not having a car
Taking the demographics of Berlin and then isolating it down to people which are poor and stupid enough to use the Untermenschenbahn, the likelihood of your opponent being german is 0,01%.

>Implying poles don't do the same

>I hate living here
>but money though
congratulations on being a Jew

>implying I implied that anyone who hates being in a minority shouldn't fuck off back to where they're a majority

You realize that when you're no longer the minority, and whites are, all the things you're enjoying about Austria will be gone, right? Actual parasitic mentality.

Good for you
But europe will be mexican clay in the future after we retake all of north america

>You realize that when you're no longer the minority, and whites are, all the things you're enjoying about Austria will be gone, right
Not true, since we're heavily influenced by austrian culture, which means we will carry the torch further

>just roach things

Peyman?

Underrated image. I guess anons are NPC's too.

Nice LARP, Shlomo.

based. replace them, claim their land as yours

>be foreigner
>act like a nigger
Sounds reasonable.

Ayo cousin wanna go bowling

Muslims are so patriotic for their country i see, so patriotic they always live in Krautland