These people live among us

These people live among us

Attached: abortion vaccine.jpg (1438x1894, 207.73K)

>(((these people)))
btw. they have bodily autonomy.
they can decide to sterilize themself, or to have sex, or not have sex, or take contraceptives........

Attached: happy-hidden-merchant.gif (240x270, 245.25K)

amogus?

Attached: iMMWqmptQoBVRl6GTzWKJXv_gVsU6z8PgZV0eQX3UpYOpSMM4ZI_QvF3TOuZsLVys39Y5o3wDcbPLN78I5xweQOm_ggdbqH2cD5zzb0R8OSQIShgbG52CX_B8lJhIA%3Dw1200-h630-p-k-no-nu-3233911557.jpg (640x440, 75.72K)

They aren't principled lol. They just support whatever benefits them, or their tribe.

and they're allowed to vote

Contagious diseases affect other's people life, vaccines are not about body autonomy.

On the other hand, pregnancy put the pregnant person's life at risk. It's up to them to decide if they want to take a risk.

it's just text on a screen, they aren't real

and here i thought kikes were our frens how could this happen...

you're not supposed to make intelligent and sensible arguments on this board you know

stomme belg, which affects other people's life's is people listening to tyranny.

Looks like an arab to me

I used to think most people were logical. Then I actually talked to people. The average citizen is an absolute fucking mess.

>WW3 'anti-vatnik' meme flags are baby killers
You asked for total war, and that's what you're going to get, but your millions and millions of deaths will not be from Russia.

You mean the contagious disease you're vaccinated against? Science doesn't back up stronger variants coming about and spreading because I chose not to get vaccinated while you did. See how quickly your argument falls apart when someone examines it with common sense?

>common sense
sciencelet spotted
go mix some concrete or whatever it is 80 IQ people do for a living

>people
That's a Jew, OP.

Common sense scares the jew

ga terug naar VRTNWS je bent niet welkom hier

Alright Scientist memeflag, try again this time but make an actual rebuttal.

people like this should be killed. there is no place in a civilized society for them.

i think vaccines should be mandatory and abortion illegal
whos with me

He can't. There is no sensible rebuttal.
>yeah well ur dumb
is all they have because their entire stance is based on emotional pandering.