German 5 minute showers

I can't remember the last time I showered for less than 30 minutes

Attached: Screenshot 2022-06-26 123401.png (1072x910, 685.74K)

damn nigger, Showers up to 20 min is a sign of depression

He lives in Iraq tho

My showers take about 5 to 10, but then again I take 1h baths every other day.
Duality of ger-man

I haven't showered since late winter.
I’ve been taking whores baths in the sink.
My water is free by the way, it’s quite literally rainwater filtered through volcanic rock, and untreated by fluoridation and whatnot.
I’m just naturally lazy and no one cares.
My water tastes great though. Literally fiji out of the tap.

Saving water is meaningless unless you live in a dry area - saving water in Germany does nothing for the drought in Italy or California. Energy for heating possibly matters, but I doubt it's worth it.

I mean when I'm relaxed and take my time it can go up to an hour

you litteraly have water crisis in your country right now.

I've been laughing so hard at germs lately.

I’m sitting in the bathroom running the shower - but not using it - simply because I like the noise

I stopped showering when I learned water had fluoride in it.

Stop it Laszlo

Yeah but that's a problem for those outside of Baghdad and major cities so it barely affects me. It could affect me if we go to war with Turkey over it...

Attached: iraq water crisis.png (1500x1000, 3.8M)

Wym don't you ever go around people at all? You at least fucking bathe the bottom parts of your body and the armpits right?

I literally take a jacuzzi every Sunday and a long hot shower daily. Europoors are so fucked.

Germany needs more gas.

I shower with the wife, probs around 20mins.

du stinkst, grüner Volksverräter.

Attached: 97820137.jpg (984x422, 69.2K)

Are you a woman? It takes me 10minutes to shower comfortably.

>itt we discuss German showers

same.

the sheeple are still gonna vote for the traitor parties and the media is still gonna cry about hungary when its become richer than us..

imagine the smell

It's probably harmful too since if there isn't enough water in the pipes the city will have to pump more water through it for things to flow properly.

That's quite a long golden shower, how many madhoes?

>5 minute showers
What is this world coming to, they even had longer showers in Auschwitz

lol this. It's amazing to have cheap energy and water. feels fucking good man. If I want, I go in the shower and chill for an hour. I exfoliate, shampoo, condition, wash. I jack off in there too if I want. feels great LOL

Yeah guy, you see, the whores bath simply focuses on the three major points of concern
>pits
>crotch
>ass
I took a dna test once, it said I wasn’t french, but if you live in a boreal climate there really is no need to obsess about showering.
Just wash the three main areas and you’re golden.

its literally impossible to shower in 5 minutes. i know because i try to speedrun my morning routine every single day

>tiny slow flowing river
>"let's pump water from it"
lmfao. that shit is gonna be gone in a year

yeah, because youre a horny cunt and water is no good lubricant

Attached: lil chuddy.jpg (1074x1067, 132.98K)

I demand to be a complete and utterly soap glistened seal before I rinse. If they really REALLY want to cut down on straining resources make it illegal to be a fat ass.

Germans don't treat their waste water?
WTF is wrong with eurotrash?

All part of the propaganda to reduce your freedom and quality of life.
Whilst completely ignoring China, India etc
Germans taking short showers will make fuck all difference to the environment.

Ever since the ukrainian war broke out, i began taking long 50 minute boiling hot showers while singing tagogo kak putin.

I also saved a lot of money on all kinds of useless subscriptions, and now use that money to drive more with my car and eat extra meat.

based

Nothing like that, its painful in the shower.

>shower
No thanks, I’m not a barbarian and will take a bath

They are devolving the the west back into third world. One by one they are removing everything from your life. You will not be able to own a car, instead you rent a little electric scooter. you will not own your own land or a home or a family, instead you rent a tiny one room pod. You will never be able to afford quality food or meat. You will be a malnutrioned bug eating dirty tranny faggot, but thats a good thing.

to be fair, as long as property tax is a thing I will never own my own home anyway.

>NOOOOO I NEED MY HECKIN HOT SHOWERINO TO RELAX MY MUSCLES AFTER A DAY OF ADULTING
5 minutes, freezing cold. Trust me.

>gas shortages in the middle of summer
>poor harvest
>no fertilizer as the soil is already depleted
This is gonna be a great winter.