Caucasus mountain people are White

No, this is not a low effort thread. Caucasus mountain people are at the Apex of the ""West Asian"" cluster and a huge amount of their DNA comes from Caucasus Hunter Gatherers and Indo-Europeans, just like North Europeans. This is what distinguishes them from other West Asians. A Georgian is more closely related to an Ancient Greek than a modern Greek. An Avar (E.g. MMA fighter Khabib) has as much Aryan DNA % as an Englishman, its just the other half of the DNA that is different. If you count Sicilians and Andalusians as White, then you should count Caucasus mountain people as White, or at least cousins to Whites. If a White man from Sweden has a child with an Abkhaz or Dagestani woman, their child will genetically cluster with Bulgarian Yamnaya skeletons and Bronze Age Scythians.

Attached: 1656232904654.jpg (540x623, 79.46K)

PCA genetic similarity with (messy) addendums by me, showing the hidden link between the Caucasus mountains and Europe

Attached: Screenshot_20220626-175438_Chrome.jpg (1042x1306, 487.89K)

>Englishman
>white

Cauca-SUS hahahahaha among us

Who cares? Race is fake and gay

Imagine being such a fat brown insecure spastic mutt you had to hide your flag before making your post. Faggot

Shutup you Paki.

>tfw you will never be buried with a gold cock cap

Attached: Varna-civilization-culture.jpg (521x624, 213.64K)

>Sicilians and Andalusians
>White

We will never return to greatness and all have gold cock caps

Attached: Cockgold.jpg (824x1152, 783.93K)

There is no such thing as «white» culture. I am French and have shared history/culture with the English, Dutch, northern Italians and western Germans. Everyone else is not part of my shared culture group which is Western European.

If caucasians are white then so are turks

Attached: PCA Graph With Ancient Populations.png (826x792, 135.18K)

Shut the fuck up frog. Youre about to not even have French culture later this century. You blew it. Kill yourself.

10% of Turks could be white
and that's still a lot of people
since y-know the whole taking white balkan children to use against the people they were taken from.

Attached: ciganin-ot-balgaria-izvarshi-ubiistvo-v-italia-1.jpg (480x285, 26.23K)

I was in France in 2019 and I saw more niggers than French people. Explain yourself, Frenchie.

Europeans are an amalgamation of three groups (to various degrees)

>Hunter Gatherers
>Early European Farmers
>Western Steppe Herders

Simple, don’t visit Paris or Marseille

Where do the r3ddit cuckholds fit in?

>There is no such thing as «white» culture. I am French and have shared history/culture with the English, Dutch, northern Italians and western Germans. Everyone else is not part of my shared culture group which is Western European.
Nope. You're wrong + retarded + genetically illiterate. You come from Bell beakers who come from Corded Ware who come from Sredny Stog Indo Europeans, who have partial genetic overlap with Caucasus mountains people

until it looks like you

Sure, my dude. Whatever makes you sleep at night.

Said like a true shit eater. Is this why you try inject inside every culture there is- Inferiority?
You will never be accepted.

You’re wrong + retarded + historically illiterate. My culture comes from a mixture of Celt-Roman-germanic tribes that coalesced between 500-900 AD and then sprouted into the medieval Western European civilization that birthed the renaissance and the enlightenment and is responsible for 90% of all artistic, literary, musical and scientific achievements of any importance to the modern world. Caucasus niggers did nothing during this time but get raped by Mongols and Turks.

Lol you are both fucked.
Keep repeating that mantra before you go to sleep. It wont mean anything in 10-15 years.

>caucasus mountain people are at the Apex of the ""West Asian"" cluster and a huge amount of their DNA comes from Caucasus Hunter Gatherers and Indo-Europeans, just like North Europeans.
almost none of their dna comes from indo europeans tho (yamnaya is a proxy for indo european in pic rel)

and they aren't even among the closest menas to europe, in general turks , some northern levantines and azerbaijanis are closer

Attached: 2434425354345.png (900x1161, 152.38K)

>If you count Sicilians and Andalusians as White, then you should count Caucasus mountain people as White, or at least cousins to Whites.
this arguments makes absolutely no sense

the fact that italians and spaniards are considered barely white while being much closer to europeans than your average caucasus people should be a reason why caucasus people should not be included in europe, not the other way around

Attached: 3434424242424.png (2429x894, 328.54K)

russia more like sussia, russia is pretty sus

Attached: 1652047511781.jpg (750x735, 37.33K)

Is Armenians are white then half the middle east is also white. Kek.

Attached: U19-Womens-National-Team4.jpg (576x384, 246.2K)

What's your ethnicity bro and why do you shill for a non European people?