Hi Any Forumstards

Hi Any Forumstards.

I remember that you posted in spring Ukraine would be denied for EU membership.

So, we got official candidacy.

Of course, nowadays EU is not what I want to see, I'd like to have the United States of Europe federation, but still it's fine.

>inb4 haha you will be like Turkey eternal candidate HAHAHA

Attached: Screenshot 2022-06-26 at 12-20-06 Ukraine Becomes an Official EU Membership Candidate.png (1483x387, 87.23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

kyivpost.com/world/satan-2-putin-threatens-new-nuclear-missiles-ready-within-months.htmlhttps://www.kyivpost.com/world/satan-2-putin-threatens-new-nuclear-missiles-ready-within-months.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

shhh nobody tell him what great things the eu has in store for them

Did your tv loicense get approved, nigel?

Attached: 1655640327513.png (560x292, 15.79K)

Money which they throw away to shitholes? Oh, noooo

yeah man they'll give you truckloads of cash out of the goodness of their hearts. how's corruption in ukraine been going since 2014?

>how's corruption in ukraine been going since 2014?
I think no one cares since they granted candidacy to Ukraine and Moldova. Ukraine and Moldova are by no means more corrupted than any Balkan shithole with candidacy. All the fuss about Eastern Europe was about fear of Russia.

>yeah man they'll give you truckloads of cash out of the goodness of their hearts.
Yeah, like they do with PIIGS giving them southern niggers money of northcuck taxpayers. For the sake of the EU reputation and solidness, of course.

they give you money to control you, by first making you dependent on it. that's how they buy countries with "northcuck" money, who btw you'd be wise not to antagonize because you'll face the consequences of this move soon enough. And indeed noone cares about corruption, that was kind of my point. Things got worse

I am sure the rest of the EU will be ok shouldering your crippling debt and super happy to help rebuild your war ravaged infrastructure because you let Jew Pedophiles run your nation into the ground before fleeing to Israel with all that American money.

Attached: stop the fags.jpg (1584x2016, 295.23K)

>they give you money to control you
>I'd like to have the United States of Europe federation

Lol. I want Ukraine to be bought by northcucks, I work with northcucks and I just don't get the border between our countries and why we need to have those kleptomaniacs in Kyiv.

You probably took me for some Ukrainian nationalist or something. I am not a Any Forumstard.

>>inb4 haha you will be like Turkey eternal candidate HAHAHA
Putting 'inb4' in front of that, doesn't change it

Thanks you, sounds like a good plan for me.

Yeah, just like you told me in spring, that our EU membership would be denied. But they accepted even fucking Moldova, lol.

i actually want Ukraine to get in just to get the butthurt from Turkey

Attached: 1405347424434.jpg (200x200, 11.03K)

of course i didn't mistake you dumb tourist, your gloat is just misplaced.

Shut up and continue giving your taxes to Ukraine, northcuck. You'll get Jewlensky as a present, I don't need that Soviet-tier clown.

Attached: FSYEYRUX0AIlObQ.jpg (1280x817, 110.87K)

it's funny cause this makes you more of a cuck than me

How's this? I pay only 5% taxes and I don't identify myself with a social construction of nation. But you are cucked in both cases.

don't worry about it, nothing can penetrate your globohomo cuck mindset anyway

>So, we got official candidacy.
Yes, and you're completely ignorant on the joining process, candidate status is purely a symbolic thing; You're NEVER going to join, but that's moot since the EU will crumble even before Russia annexes the good parts of your joke of a country

laugh all you want. Soon you'll be ash.
kyivpost.com/world/satan-2-putin-threatens-new-nuclear-missiles-ready-within-months.htmlhttps://www.kyivpost.com/world/satan-2-putin-threatens-new-nuclear-missiles-ready-within-months.html

You're jew president will make sure you get culturally enriched by niggers and sandniggers you retarded piggy.
Keep coping and seething about gibs. You will need them to pay for housing and food for your future rapefugees, you cuck

You can call my freedom globohomo, that doesn't change that you are a slave of cuck nationalist ideology.

Like Turkey?

you don't know anything about me tho tourist bitchboy, your globohomo freedom will soon evaporate. how do you think we became "northcucks" in the first place

>You're jew president will make sure you get culturally enriched by niggers and sandniggers you retarded piggy.
Aren't you a nigger yourself?

By the time the war is over what is left of the Ukraine will be the poor half that'll be another drain on Germany's resources.

dont worry about it
you will soon be part of the one world federation.
the only resolution to this war will be the ((( cooperation with nato, russia and UN )))
>this is getting out of hand, we need to come together to end this. Or we all die.

>how do you think we became "northcucks" in the first place
You were cucked by your national government, but asked for more, so you are now cucked also by transnational EU government.

>your globohomo freedom will soon evaporate
Your cuck mind can't get out of black-white mindset. I am an anarcho-individualist, I don't care about troons or whatever nigger shit as well as nationalist bullshit.

Attached: 279715053_5346103822100930_8121361082835417675_n.jpg (2048x1366, 181.44K)

i know your globohomo mindset is fuck you i've got mine, it's also how i know you don't have children. i didn't ask for anything from my government or from the eu, but here you are asking for the same cuckery. funny how that works as long as you can have a job right? you don't care about anything but yet you're gloating here. braindead

I am really hoping that some parts of Ukraine, after we will take our territories back, will literally become EU members — and as fast as it possible — as a some form of a punishment for European scumbags for their inadequate policies and ideological concepts that they had pushed towards and against Russia and Russians for the last decade at least.

>United States of Europe federation
Of course you do, kike.

Sure, take me in so I can culturally enrich the whores you call Ukrainian women

Come emigrate to England hohol I'll give you a warm reception.

>Ghost rider.webm

I wish you take all Russian-speaking territories, because Russian-speaking scum must suffer in totalitarian shithole and not enjoy EU gibs. So, we have deal, snownigger.

EU may be globohomo but I still hold hope for resurgent nationalism and fading naivety among several EU states as shit starts hitting the fan globally

Attached: 1649165582600.jpg (2048x1363, 316.63K)

Congratulations on your additional loss of sovereignty. You deserve nothing less.

>England
There's no such country.

Rich, coming from the borderlands of Russia

Attached: 1655898577886m.jpg (1024x658, 75.53K)

EU needs the raw materials in Ukraine. Ukraine needs the investments from EU to process the resources, and the jobs that follow.

It's almost a match made in heaven, if it wasn't for those pesky Germans who are looking to go back sucking Russian dick any chance they get.

>oh no I must identify myself with strangers who has the same passport as I and feel butthurt

Try harder, chink subhuman.

>oh no I must identify myself with strangers who has the same passport as I and feel butthurt

So who do you identify with then? The Russian people? Your city? No one?

Attached: 1650142016927.jpg (962x476, 126.09K)

>EU gibs
Enjoy being the new nation of European gipsy's. Inflict as much damage as you possibly can over there.

> EU membership.
> Candidate
Lol

>EU membership
>candidate status
How have you proved Any Forums wrong exactly?
>inb4 haha you will be like Turkey eternal candidate HAHAHA
Worse than Turkey, when Ukraine has disputed territories and is in the fucking state of war.
You people are completely delusional retards. Country is in 30 year total degradation, more than 8 million people lost to natural decrease alone, now getting literally destroyed. But hey EU granted the candidate status.

nationalism will rise in europe soon it just will

I don't identify myself with social constructions including nations. I keep identity small, merely personal and I feel good.