Why do liberals want to separate church and state?

Why do liberals want to separate church and state?

Attached: .jpg (1920x1080, 305.16K)

Imagine walking into a house of God like a whore, the absolute state of Christcucks.

>Because we want to be gay marry in a church

Attached: 76e.jpg (1000x1000, 154.74K)

imagine fucking that fatass latina in the butthole inside that church

Uh, because no one wants to see your Jewish propaganda you retard. Keep that shit in the bedroom.

/thread

Literally everybody who isnt a religiophile wants to separate the two

Sex sex sex sex sex sex

Liberals? A corrupt institution commanding the country like in the Inquisition? Gee, I wonder...

They're gonna have to separate my face from her culo

Seperation of church and state is part of the original articles of the constitution and therefore are inherent in our system.

It just gets dicey when progressives push whatever the fuck they want by applying whatever credentials they want to them to be the pentultimate truth for society.

The liberals seek to make the state the ultimate authority above God. Which is why protections are in place and should remain in place to allow people to worship freely a faith of their choosing.

What gets scary is how progressives use this principle to teach an ultimate 'truth' through the state. Which is none of the state's business.

I want to separate the left and right cheek of that ass.

Just get the priests to chastise them and you're good to go

Until they do, you can expect churches to look like Fremont street in Las Vegas

Great ass btw

IT IS NOT THE STATE'S BUSINESS TO DETERMINE THE ULTIMATE TRUTHS ABOUT THE UNIVERSE.

Anyone who would give up this sanction is a cuck.

Sauce on OP's pic related?

W

L

It's our secret power. You will never understand because you are thousands of years behind.

bumping
i wanna wear that bitch's ass as goggles

So that you aren't allowed to force your pedo religion on anyone, Ahmed.

Originally in the US, "no establishment of religion" meant the government couldn't tell you to be a protestant or a catholic or whatever brand of protestant etc
It never originally meant that atheists should be taken seriously
This made sense because a lot of the original US founding population had gone there to get away from religious persecution between Christians in Europe

Also because it can be done by county or town, it doesn't need to be a central state authority

I'd separate her cheeks if you know what I mean.

Attached: 1568314950116.jpg (1545x869, 91.62K)

Imagine the shock waves rippling across her ass

Attached: 1511506100679.gif (540x432, 404.94K)