The reason the U.S...

The reason the U.S. pushed so hard to get COVID over with is because face masks fuck up their facial recognition surveillance plans
You have played yourselves

Attached: 1651256327742.jpg (659x543, 68.18K)

You can wear a mask any time you want faggot.

Attached: dfg1.jpg (600x600, 31.37K)

all I see is a face

You're thinking of britain

I can't see the clown anymore and it infuriates me.

what in god's name am i looking at?

Attached: pepe_the_frog_with_cross_by_im_pepe_dcilpg9-fullview.jpg (400x452, 22.46K)

I still wear a mask precisely for this reason.
People still give me weird looks, but shrug it off understandingly.
Besides, any medical facilities around town still have masks in full effect for the immuno-compromised and their families, who still themselves wear masks when they go out.

kys immediately and without any hesitancy

doggy

It's actually really easy to identify people with surveillance footage without seeing their face. You monitor their location habits and things like common clothing, shoes, gait, etc.

Also how does Apple offer iPhone users facial recognition while they are wearing a mask? It looks at the region around the eyes.

Face it OP your thread is gay

Attached: 1655222784927.jpg (628x628, 43.45K)

>polcels when you tell them to stop facilitating globohomo's mass surveillance

Attached: angry soyjak.png (197x255, 7.96K)

Why, it's the hound of Beelzebub, prince of flies who currently lords over the UN.

Attached: un_beelzebub_1.jpg (868x1024, 102.01K)

Just wear a mask and blame covaids like a cultist.

Depopulation Agenda coming

Does anyone else the jew?

Attached: 1652052943402.png (917x871, 180.11K)

Let me guess, you don't have a phone or any other tech that can be traced easily either. Oh what's that? You do, user? Well maybe you really should kys for the sake of driving the average global IQ through the roof.

no shit sherlock, that's why you wear completely different clothes each time if you don't want to be tracked

Lol

Whatever helps u cooe with being a beta boy

Nah, before COVID came around they had just released algorithms for ai cameras to do facial recognition with masked faces.
The skim your name off your debit card at the register and bundle your masked or unmasked face in with the rest of the consumer days they sell off

Wear a full glasses face shield with ir and uv blocking film, get all new clothes, and pay cash only.
Leave your phone and shit behind them use IMEI catchers and Bluetooth/wifi to triangulate you and identify you through the store and city. It works exactly how gps works.
Learn how to change your iemi number

I saw the face once but now, only doggo.

\this is just like those threads saying we must support abortion in order to kill blacks. lmao like "sure ill shoot myself in the foot cause user said so"

I often wonder why waka flocka flame doesn’t make his own brand of vodka called Waka Flocka Voka. It could even have a little flame in the logo. I’d drink that. I’d drink the shit out of that.