Its over

Women are demanding vasectomies because Roe v Wade. Will you get a vasectomy for Kayli?

Attached: VASECTOMY FOR KAYLI.png (801x1167, 1.35M)

I often wonder why waka flocka flame doesn’t make his own brand of vodka called Waka Flocka Voka. It could even have a little flame in the logo. I’d drink that. I’d drink the shit out of that.

Attached: 1617206829952.jpg (500x473, 71.14K)

western whores are deluded

dat fat whale >

Attached: pepelagh.jpg (219x230, 8.78K)

Someone run "Kayli" here over with a car, thanks.

Imagine the smell.

This braphog probably can still be highly selective, most guys would fuck anything

I'm going to lie that I've had one obviously...
Men can still ejac with one, so a bitch won't know the difference either way.

She thinks vasectomy is a new McBolnald sammish

Attached: Man-the-harpoons.jpg (600x344, 28.29K)

That's a man.

how hard is it to wear a fucking condom?

why not use birth control?

If you are an ass-man she is kinda worth it, she has two asses, one rear one forward

The same people who have been wearing a mask for 3 years wont wear a condom for 45 seconds

She better show proof of a rabies shot before I harpoon her

>I can't kill my child if we have casual sex so you need to prove you've sterilized yourself if you want to cum inside me.

>31
lol

OH I'VE NEVER USED MICROSOFT WORD BEFORE

>women dating fantasy

Attached: 1654153955732.jpg (450x643, 51.53K)

I would need a lobotomy to get in bed with her

Modern women made me gay.

No need. She will most likely digest the baby due to habit.

Hot. Would.

>age filter goes over 30

seems like a job for a talented forger or just a motivated guy with a printer

>31
Here's her next date night.

Attached: kots.jpg (750x747, 56.44K)

how about she lose some weight first so she's actually fuckable?

Modern women have been raised to think they are unique and special. Social media has given them an inflated ego. Hundreds
if not thousands of likes on their posts. They constantly post pictures of themselves, holidays, and anything that will get them attention.

The worst part is some cuck will always be there to validate and put up with their behaviour. Just think about the girls that literally post underwear pics while they have a boyfriend.

Ugly passive-aggressive feminists have always demanded all kinds of stupid shit as a defence mechanism for why they cannot attract decent men. The internet is full of fat mentally ill women demanding Dolph Lundgren tier men.

>31 stone
Details details

You mean berth control. Bitch needs three tugs and a pilot just to sit down