CIVIL WAR

you ready, pol?

Attached: 06887530-DAE0-40F1-AB5D-73EF236D7F54.jpg (1242x2220, 1.3M)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Do we get live streams?

“Who will prevail”
Pretty sure neets inherit the earth.

>TFW

Attached: 34.jpg (256x256, 7.8K)

Attached: 1651793878874.gif (285x171, 981.79K)

Chuck v. Sneed

Oh no not the Civil War™ provoked by distraction-from-economical-crisis #547.

This would save my life because of my fucked situation, please yes, splitting the nation in such a way, peacefully or however else is the solution we need, its time to bring back the CSA

>the guardian
yeh ok retard

Probably not really "ready", but I will make do somehow. I am not so sure the people who want to declare war on me can say the same of themselves.

im fucking done with "2 more weeks" of waiting lets get this shit over with, im ready to hunt faggots and kikes.

Civil War™ sponsored by Subway®

Born for this.

Attached: bef.jpg (502x577, 88.51K)

No one cares about the opinion of a leftist faggot leaf.

Kinda getting bored of Ukraine, a new war sounds rn

Kek

Like a bunch of leftist trannies going up against le white misogynistic bigoted cis male? Better hand out hangers so the bitches can scrape their uterus themselves.
Nothing will happen. People are too sedate to do anything else than consume.

"You're pro-birth" ummm ok... explain how that's bad?

Pretty sure the side that collects guns as hobby will prevail against the side that collects mental illnesses like pokemon badges

Attached: a7WQm3z_700b.jpg (700x696, 75.29K)

Yep says so in the bible

I doubt any of those roasties would do shit, they would rather murder their nigger mutt baby and themselves.

>neets inherit the earth.
*unvaxxed neets

these are the same faggots that chant you don't need guns, the police will protect you, and trust the government.

civil war is inevitable, that or we are divided into our own communities (which we should).

most abortions also are "mental illness", aka, it causes them too much stress to have a kid so they kill it. that is the only fucking reason. it's horrible.

I love reading the NYT, WAPO, The Atlantic, The Guardian, ect. It gives you great insight to the enemy and it's fucking hilarious how pretentious these people really are. I also really like listening to Sam Harris. He's so full of himself and he cares so fucking much about being part of the intelligentsia. It's sickening and hilarious at the same time.

Nice link, retard. You had one fucking job and you couldn't get it done. No wonder you're such a loser hanging out on Any Forums in the middle of the night on a Saturday.

archive .ph/XS2QJ

I wish they promised me civil war in 2020 but nothing happened

Am I the only one who isn’t buying this crap or worried about it at all? I was wrong about Russia invading Ukraine so I could be wrong about this, but I’m not even remotely worried. We’re talking about a group of neurotic women and effeminate men. If the best MAGA could do aided by the goading of the feds was steal a podium from the Capitol building, I don’t think the “take the vaxx, give up your guns” crowd is going to be doing literally anything about this. It’ll blow over in 3 weeks, tops.

>The overturning of Roe v Wade has provoked a legitimacy crisis no matter what your politics
u wot m8? It's just put the decision of legality in the hands of elected State governments.
>The Grauniad
Does anyone actually pay money to read that commie schlock?

We are ready and fabulous.

Attached: 1645764747123.jpg (838x1024, 164.45K)

if they want it, sure, but feminism is gone afterwards

two more weeks

-ACK

Stop creating expectations ffs I'm sick of getting disappointed when it doesn't happen

>you're not pro-life
>you're pro-birth
imagine some woman thinking this is a good argument

REVOLUTION

and yes, I'm ready tto destroy the pedofeds once and for all.

>be Dementia Joe
>fuck up greatly
>then fuck up even more
>whatdo.jpg
>say it’s Putin
>doesn’t help
>ask the alphabet agencies do more school shootings
>doesn’t help
>prevent roasties from killing babies in a couple of states
>helps a little, goys distracted
>congratulations, now you can diddle more little girls peacefully before you resign

Attached: 5FEC3EEC-D47B-4F4C-88EF-B3D94D99628B.jpg (1054x1280, 124.97K)

So fucking READYYYYYY

Attached: 1649912836936.png (1920x1080, 2.58M)

Yeah, I guess. If we're really gonna fight over people not being able to kill their babies out of convenience at the federal level... why not. I'm actually pro-abortion, depending on race and I'm definitely pro-late-term abortion for lefties who use their bodies like Pez dispensers.
They're FOR body autonomy when it comes to killing the innocent, but AGAINST body autonomy for adults i.e. vaccine mandates.
I think the left is about to find out it's harder to kill an adult indiscriminately than their clump of cells. Only way to survive is to fight back and I'm not 12 weeks old.
I've seen enough ultrasound videos of babies trying to evade the ultimate permanent ban and I'm on their side. Not feminists.

Keep all them babies from Alabama