"Abortion is good because it reduces the number of blacks and liberals"

You don't think very far ahead if you think this. You are letting your principles take a back seat to practicality, and this never ends well.

Whites are losing influence in the world because nonwhites are becoming more numerous in comparison. For instance, China has taken over many American industries and Hollywood is pandering to China because they're a 4x bigger market than we are. If we also had a population with 10 figures, this wouldn't be happening. Abortion is one of the main reasons why white population has stagnated and banning it would invariably increase population growth.

It might be beneficial within the confines of the US to allow abortion, but on a global scale, it only makes America (and other white countries) weaker.

Attached: Korone Dance.webm (720x720, 1.57M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yGSZjxBuBAE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Literally just start a eugenics program it's not that hard

Cope.

We can't have logic in America because judaeo-christcucks think black and brown foetuses matter. Once we solve the JCQ and the JQ we can have a proper abortion/sterilization program for the non-Whites.

If access to abortion was a net benefit to whites Jews would not promote it. Furthermore, niggers and other animals are not generally law abiding. Whites are.

Korone is my wife.

I have the sneaking suspicion that vtubers are a psyop but I don't have the patience or autism to prove it. Regardless, I do want to fuck her.

Attached: 1640668141836.gif (276x220, 798.71K)

fuck off, more white babies is a good thing. blacks still don't abort aS MANY as whites do per Gov data

Yeah that's what he's saying

I want to FUCK that dog

my princibles is hating niggers and jews

Attached: 1655673363635.gif (332x293, 3.5M)

>4x bigger market than we are
only 1% of chinese live like middle class americans

Okayu is mine. We should hang out

this is the part I never understood, why pander to chinkoids when they have no money to fuckoff on entertainment

>my princibles is hating niggers and jews
This.
this is a fucking war, not a walk in the park with philosophical arguments, you shouldn't waste the opportunity to kill thousands/millions of your enemies.
at the end of the day, americans will worship niggers

Attached: gg.jpg (1024x576, 86.46K)

Is that a dog or a hedgehog?

>You are letting your principles take a back seat
I am for life prevailing. People who kill their babies should kill their babies so there isn't anymore killing them in the future. You are a dumb piece of shit retard. /thread

it's all about "sending a message" i.e. esg scores, blackrock kike domination of the markets
they want to make the world one huge weimar because that's the only world where jews can exist as themselves

I love that gif so much it's unreal

Attached: 1538121057132.jpg (638x714, 131.77K)

Abortion was literally a meme issue for whites than was becoming less and less common only used by leftists and coal burners while on the other hand near half of nigger pregnancies resulted in abortion.

This won’t the whites who got it, but it will stop the niggers.

Attached: D6BA9D8D-8FF7-4116-9B9F-95A839A523BD.jpg (449x1024, 96.35K)

>dog

youtu.be/yGSZjxBuBAE

Okay hear me out:
>ban abortion
>majority of whites are now raised by mentally ill single mothers
>all grow up in abusive households with no father figure
>they're now all extremely mentally ill and probably just going to be pale niggers

Attached: ejlelqoe.png (1039x1059, 878.78K)

I suspect that the v in vtubers stands for virtual, hence they are not fuckable

Thank God for China. It's great that kikewood doesn't have LGBT and racemixing poz in movies because of them.

How many blacks do you see making it to 30+ and still being childless. There is another a damn black woman I know that doesn't have kids, plural. How many spics do you know that even make it to 20 without having kids? They always have kids (plural) in their 20s. Now how many white women do you know that are 25-30+ that don't have a single kid? The majority of them today.

Abortion is white genocide. They've been lying about the numbers by race to hide this fact. White women are the only ones that think far ahead enough and are brainwashed enough to actually go in and get an abortion to support a future state of themselves. A forever-child devoid of any responsibility. Shitskins don't care about this, they aren't susceptible to Jewish brainwashing and are too dumb ti think ahead anyway. They can go 9 months barely even noticing that they're pregnant, they're barely conscious. Tomorrow certainly isn't a concept for them.

they all been doxxed years ago, most are good looking

Attached: 1604527001137.jpg (2250x5300, 1.2M)

>You are letting your principles take a back seat to practicality
My principles involve reducing foreign populations infesting my nation by any means possible.

Attached: 1656161912447.jpg (501x506, 20.8K)

Attached: 1604535784948.jpg (555x2003, 294.52K)

This is a grown man from vrg.

Any woman carrying a child is subject to a DNA test and the father of that child is now wed to her. Divorce is also banned. Simple as.

Ame is awesome but damn is she a goblin lol

Do niggers even live in red states?

*There is not a damn black woman I know that doesn't have kids

Search your almonds, you know it to be true. Nigger and beaner women all eventually have kids. The majority of white women never have a single child.

ame la creatura

No. I don't even watch vtubers.

Not sure about liberals. Just because parents are liberals, doesn't mean the offspring if going to be too.
But blacks you are right about.

I never understood the validity pro-choice argument about abortion lowering the crime rate. It is pure determinism. If we followed that logic trough, then abortion should be made mandatory for groups whose offsprings are most likely to grow up criminals. If abortion was about lowering the crime rate trough the generations with the logic of determinism, then it would be mandatory for black people

i prefer pipkin pippa

>father is probably just as much as a rat as the mother is
>get molested and beaten every day
You're a pampered fuck.

yall still pushing this jewish level false racism that hides the mass white baby murder that has been occurring over removing a handful of black babies that would have probably killed eachother anyway?

red states have the most niggers per capita by far

I like what you are saying, mostly because it was what I wanted to hear but also because it gave me a boner

goes pretty deep. the english ones are hardcore BLM whores, 2 of them have onlyfans. well.. western woman in a nutshell

Also it won't happen but the preferred compromise is to abort the mother with the child.
Too bad