How should we treat drug addicts?

How should we treat drug addicts?

Attached: 1656158974747.webm (1000x636, 2.95M)

with a bullet to the head

fpbp /thread

Attached: 1628102141623.png (365x300, 160.61K)

Depends what drug.
Meth heads and opiate addicts deserve to be put in covid camps until they’re not addicted .

don't, let them rot until they cause a problem

Then everyone even your mom on prescribed oxy gets there head blown off

She's cute.

refer them to treatment centers in California and make $$$$

just treat them like everyone else
if they commit a crime because of their addiction, then they're a criminal and need to be handled like a criminal. simple as

Attached: Screenshot_20220606-010145_Gallery.jpg (978x1417, 52.33K)

give them meaning in life and happiness. There are mouse experiments that prove that mice only get drug addicted if their life sucks.

If you give them food, companionships, mouse parks and coke... they just use it from time to time.

Either way, that girl is hot, I could fix her...

give them darwin awards?

Whore snorting hard drugs nearly died. A complete failure never told to avoid them by parents because of this entirely obvious problem. Darwinism.

Fentanyl makes you look like THAT?

>it was the last time I swear
sure, druggie.

This white bitch fucks black guys

Based.
Send them to Yugoslavia with the rest of the addicts, in the hopes that they might find meaning in the wilderness.
This would be an effective treatment for English speakers.

Obviously, she’s a drug addict.
Why do you think her family abandoned her to this homeless shelter for tweakers?

Drugs are injected and encouraged in the US to keep the masses at bay. Elites and governmental bodies use these as a huge leveraging tool to keep people from being focused on the real problems. Distract, soften, mold. Simple as that. If they were serious, we could get rid of 95% of drugs in the next 7/10 years. But like I said.

Good

Treat them like a normal person would treat a chink and a nigger, like a non human scum of the earth.

Stay clean, pretty blonde girl. Get married to a good man and have several beautiful and smart children.

Weed users never bother anyone, Drunks are only bad when they are angry drunks. Heroin users just shoot up and lie down. It's the fucking meth users who drive around in 90's toyota's painted with spray cans that piss me off.