Is it true that people who are very homophobic are deep down homosexuals themselves?

Attached: american-beauty-1999-movie-colonel-frank-fitts-kisses-lester-burnham-gay-chris-cooper-kevin-spacey-review.jpg (600x296, 97.9K)

No it's a cope.

"People say that those who are homophobic, who are afraid of gay people, are actually gay themselves. That worries me, because I'm afraid of dogs."

No. And we are not homophobic. It is not fear, it is disgust. There is a difference.

I'm scared of spiders, so deep down I must want to fuck spiders

Also OP is a faggot

I'm afraid of roving packs of niggers, does that make me a roving pack of niggers?

I am extremely antisemitic

>Hating faggot pedophiles means you’re actually a faggot pedophile
What kind of reverse jewing is that?

It's just a jewish lie, friend.

No . its just repulsive

Phobia means to be scared of something.
I much rather feel general disgust.

I am a pedophobe

Nope, psyop.
I love pussy and im disgusted by fags

no that's just (((Freudian))) bollocks

simple as

Attached: 1608447325034.gif (220x220, 775.46K)

>arachnophobia is because you want to fuck spiders
either way, it's not an apt word
they aren't afraid of fags, they're disgusted by them

That is true of nazi-phobes an fasco-phobes, but faggotry is genetic (not a choice)

Yes, I basically admitted I’m a faggot by telling my family how much I hate faggots. The projection is real.

>you’re scared of spiders?

It's quintessential projection.
Same psychology as discord trannies saying "that's a man" when an attractive (real) woman is posted.

No it makes you want to be fucked in the ass by roving niggers

can someone post that article or whatever, I remember seeing it years back
where some jew pedo fags openly discuss using that as a tactic to attack their opponents

>Arachnaphobic? You must secretly want to fuck spiders

We blacks embrace our homosexuality, we love big nigger dicks on our butts.

Attached: 1325a6e4c83dbd1c5d41eb0244fb7f88.jpg (735x933, 144.8K)

For sure. Look how many antigay politicans are found at gay orgys. There's only one reason you would spend your time thinking about gays, and that's if your gay yourself. Everyone else forgets about them.

No because I'm not a leaf.

>you're afraid of tics because deep down you want to have sex with them

Phobic is just a shitty suffix. If there was a latin suffix that has the meaning disgusted I would use that. Homodisgustia, transfisgustia, hebrewdisgustia

No, that's a cliche in movies, and a faggot cope irl

Attached: 47f.jpg (640x392, 27.25K)

We are the master race, jews have tiny dicks, we are the future. Hail nigger love. We were chosen by god.

Attached: 50c8bdd64aa9ce7b5802a87f23cb0641.jpg (1110x1165, 168.45K)

>politicians

Attached: 6.jpg (256x256, 10.66K)

That argument was taught by saul alinsky if I remember correctly. Its retarded, if I hate child rapists does that make me a child rapist?

No, that was a thought terminating cliche pushed by the sort of retards who believe Jon Stewart. It's funny because the whole shut down is "haha you must be gay then haha", the implication being that homosexuality is a negative or some kind of insult. All these faggots are basically making an example of why it's okay to hate faggots. I've had to work with three faggots so far in life, and they all just have the worst personality possible, really disgusting as human beings. I wouldn't actually care if they just acted normally otherwise, but they can't, every faggot is a gossipy, catty bitch, worse than the worst woman. I understand why people wanted to gas them.

Only on Any Forums

One is being afraid of spiders. The other is spending your free time thinking about gay people for no reason. Yes, the second is gay.

>implying faggots can't false flag especially if they're polititians

Are you implying homosexuals are mentally ill?

A Jew said that so it must be true.

Fear and disgust are distinctly different emotions. I do not fear gays, I don't even hate them, really. Just the sigh of them disgusts me on so primal, lizzard brain level.

Enjoy your generations of offspring, fag.

This movie was written by gay man, Alan Ball. It's just a gay fantasy that everyone is secretly gay and wants to fuck them, especially the people that hate them.

Nigger at work hates nigger fags the most. He's ok with white fags thou.

This is impressive levels of schizo shit. I applaud you being fucked enough to think someone is going to go through the effort of getting elected as their opposite party just to get caught at a gay orgy.

No one thinks about faggots retard, faggots comes here to spam the board about shitty arguments and disgusting pica

Attached: 1655730025850.png (500x1098, 105.9K)

Yes, a person who is beyond extremely homophobic probably feels like he needs to double down on hating homosexuals because he himself is most likely suffering from some sort of invasive thoughts regarding his sexuality. But just being negative towards gay marriage, etc, and being disgusted with seeing two men kiss does not mean that a person is homosexual obviously. That's just ridiculouus.