Flat Earthers are deluded

Sundays are boring, so lets start a thread proving how Flat Earthers are not only wrong, but are deluded.

Pic related, I quickly made some time back, proving that the Flat Earth Sun model would never ever set, (or go anywhere near the horizon), and it would be daylight 24 hours a day on any location on the planet.

Attached: flatEARTHsun.jpg (1200x800, 187.23K)

Lmao of course you can prove something no one is arguing dumbass. The sun is 50 miles above us max, plug in 30 miles and your "proof" completely falls flat

Attached: qEkQ3KAEjxzruyUwuQ9GvD-1200-80.jpg (1200x675, 100.35K)

>50 miles.
kek.

Attached: 1655645812636.jpg (750x673, 32.46K)

See where the rocket goes that nasa is launching in australia tonight

Flat earth is glow nigger psyop to make dumb goyim look even dumber

Just fucking kill yourself you cretin or commit to being the tranny you are and cut your dick off as another sign of your intellect.

Is the sun travelling on a monorail? Can we visit the monorail?

1 E37. As he rises, so he sets and decreases not, and rests not, but runs day and night, and his light is sevenfold brighter than that of the moon; but as regards size they are both equal.noch 72:37

Attached: Sun_must_be_closer_if_eath_is_flat-1.jpg (1081x803, 279.81K)

U forgot to take into account the smog and fog and hills and mountains u dumb dingus

thats an F grading for you

Attached: flat.png (1411x791, 652.27K)

I really wanna see that monorail. I fucking love monorails

Attached: images (2).jpg (300x168, 10.33K)

No I didnt, look at the thin light blue line that says 'atmosphere'. And the tallest mountain is in the Himalayas and is only 9km tall (5.6 miles). And smog stays relatively low in the earths troposphere, it would make no differece.

So if you're on top of Mt Everest you can see the monorail, right?

Attached: images (3).jpg (374x135, 9.3K)

kek. The magical sky monorail that never melts while holding a hypothetical sun emitting 173,000 terawatts every single second.

The ocean, no refunds.

You assume that the atmosphere is a perfectly clear fluid whilst it's anything but. Furthermore you assume that the Sun itself is the source of the light whilst it's anything but. The Sun is a focusing mirror but the light is generated by the atmosphere itself, akin with LED lighting.

>light is generated by the atmosphere itself, akin with LED lighting.
No that is incorrect. And LED stands for 'light emitting diode', literally meaning what it describes in its name, a source of light.
Diffraction of light happens in an atmosphere though, but that is on such a small level compared to the continually streaming light source that it does not make any difference.
Also, mirror's don't focus, they reflect. I think you meant to say lens.

Your distances are completely off but that's fine, flatards have never been able to provide a map with a scale

i figured it out right away when jewtube started recommending flat earth videos to everyone and especially truth seekers back in 2012 or something

OP doesn't take perspective, convergence, the limits of vision or any kind of refraction (there multiple kinds at play) into account.

>never been able to provide a map with a scale
What an intellectually dishonest argument.
Gleason's New Standard Map Of The World (1892) is a flat earth map.

>light is small and localized
Then why is half of the fucking world lit up by sunlight as we speak?