What about HER greatness Any Forums?

What about HER greatness Any Forums?

Attached: file.png (653x846, 466.48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rprSWWfFCXU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

good morning I hate women

A woman's greatness is in raising great men.

There was no reply because she wasn't destined for greatness
Is it that hard to understand?

>please respond

If she is so great why doesn't she use contraception? She should have the fucking kid, maybe the kid is actually great and not retarded like her.

Good morning I hate jews.

should have thought about that when she let a man shoot his custard in to her sloppy hole

on the one hand i like abortion becaues it kills babies on the other hand i strongly dislike it because it gives women a choice

Good morning I also hate jews.

kys

Cook feeds the hero
"Where's my knighthood?"

FALSE
it implies that god is a sexist, because he doesn't let women fulfill themselves.

youtube.com/watch?v=rprSWWfFCXU

>What of my greatness?

Make me a sandwich.

They really lose it when they can't murder babies anymore

If she's suicidal she's mentally ill and not great at all

What dat mean?

/thread

that idea could be expanded upon with the relationship between god and nature.

Attached: 1655621696673.jpg (320x320, 17.3K)

>Greatness = Working your ass off at Schlomo Inc.™ until your eggs are done for, then killing yourself
Wow thank you capitalism for teaching girls what the true female greatness really is.

Attached: feminism.png (1175x373, 726.05K)

She fulfills herself by giving birth do a great man. What the fuck do you not understand about this?

The lack of reply was the reply on her greatness dumbfuck. Women are vessels.

Jesus. You fucking people can't interpret shit.

Attached: priest chad BTFOs woman.jpg (750x628, 55.73K)

Women "greatness" this days is basically being a knock off version of men. Reminder that real women are mothers and raise great men. If women couldn't have children they would be completely useless.

>Thou art a woman, and incapable of such feats. Thine sole purpose is to birth your betters.

She wasn't destined for any.

yeah outside western illusions there is no such thing as female greatness except extreme outliers.

yah not gonna be jeanne d'arc, woke instagram whore.

>already warrior princess
>about to birth alexander gigachad, future hero of the kingdom
>will be adored by all
>BUT WHAT ABOUT MEEEEEEE

look that that bitch she obviously fulfills herself all the time with the scabbards. fucken women whores, you are like everyone else "what of my greatness?" no reply means your not speacial other then your hole. fucken hell she is dense.

i am yet to hear of a great woman that walked this planet.

What greatness? In the medieval era assuming she was born to noble blood, she either plays along or lives as the lower class. And living as the lower class means either marrying in your teens and popping out kids to ensure you have bodies to work the land once your body is blown out at the age of 30, or working your hands to the bone as a slave or worse a whore at your owner's tavern getting fucked by anyone and everyone who comes through town until you get pregnant at the age of 12 and you get cast out for not being worth a fuck anymore. There was no greatness to anyone outside of the noble classes back then, women were not special.

Attached: 1650150033065.jpg (680x670, 69.42K)

>>Wanting irresponsible women to bring up children in an irresponsible way.
Please welcome the great brown out your white culture will be a distant memory.

>greatness
Translation: wageslaving at Goldman & Shekelberg and taking a vacation selfie

>I got myself pregnant but I still want to continue my self-centred and self-important lifestyle without having to deal with any consequences because I'm the centre of the universe
Modern women are unfixable.

I hate women and faggots

>"waah, being single-handedly responsible for creating a future benefactor to humanity isn't enough! Screw humanity! Screw the future! I want it to be about me-where's my slice???"

Women, in a nutshell.