Why are so many schizos on pol still thinking vaccine is bad

why are so many schizos on pol still thinking vaccine is bad
ive seen desperate like threads that every person that dies now is dead because of the vaccine, no schizo even asks if the person got vaccinated because they are too schizo to hear the truth lol
kys faggots
picrel sad schizo antivaxxers

Attached: D_Suizid_rdax_440x282.jpg (440x282, 28.34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Male_infertility_crisis
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>imagine not being able to identify with pic related

Attached: 1632288172741m.jpg (1001x1024, 80.43K)

This but un-ironically

>2020: everyone who died was because of COVID
2022: everyone who died was because of vaccine
No winning with these people

based, thanks for the reminder

Which booster are you up to, Hans?

Attached: 1654600101759.jpg (1080x1920, 527.47K)

vaccines are for faggots and they trannie kids

it was never necessary for anyone who isn't already with one leg in the grave

My country admitted the other day that there are 10-20% more deaths lately than is expected, and they cannot be accounted for. But they made sure to state it absolutely has nothing to do with the vaccine.

If you can think, you would quickly realize that 10-20% - which is THOUSANDS of unnaccounted deaths per month - is absolutely fucking alarming. It is the vaccine destroying people from the inside, and its fucking summer now.

Enjoy your cytokine storm vaxxie, Dark Winter ahead.

Attached: 1651435179597.jpg (995x1024, 99.32K)

www.pfizer.com/refund
shoo shoo germonkey

NO REFUNDS
HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAAAHHHHAAHAHA
BACK IN THE CAGIE WAGIE

No refunds. You took it you own it now.

because Any Forums noticed a long time ago that whenever this scum pushes for something it can only be bad.

I dont know what the clotshot does and i dont care, the massive censorship and propaganda are huge red flags.

Attached: 1655032122731.jpg (611x860, 92.84K)

>That means its working

Attached: 1637315088867.jpg (652x1024, 70.11K)

I'm still unvaccinated.
Now I taunt boomers to remove their masks in the super market.

frankly whether it's dangerous or not is irrelevent in face of the fact that IT DOESN'T WORK THERE'S NO REASON TO TAKE IT

My spirit guides and all the angels where screaming at me NOT to take it! And they all think Im a good boy who didnt! So fuck you and your bought off scientists. Youll not fuck with my ascension-process you cheeky little cunts!

Attached: 556277_138978672935095_2123112246_n.jpg (612x960, 180.6K)

yes and i got no problem with it even 1 year after vaccination, never got covid or anything no idea what all this drama is about desu

The problem is the mass die-off won't happen for 20-30 years, zoomers will all suddenly drop dead at 50 instead of 85 like normal humans.

'cause the people who want us dead tried to force us to take them
duh?
would you trust somebody who wanted to kill you, if they tried to force you to do anything? seriously, get a grip, it's a very simple dilemma

I trust Japanese doctors more than aus pajeets.

nah only the christcucks

just two more weeks right

Based and redpilled, always do the opposite of what Jews say

Bot poster detected op

Hahaha yes yes now everyone who is dying is because of the vaccine kek

reee

based
op, as usual, is cringe and gay
not giving you (you)s op but i did give your mutter this unvaxxed seed in the back of her throat... faggot!

zoomies were fucked already, they show the same signs as cattle animals its obvious that whatever they put in their food affects people who eat it. Their heart will give out before they reach 50 without the vaxx

Not going to take it, moshe.

Because my mom got the vax and now shes suddenly having heart issues and shes only 44 despite being perfectly healthy before
Kill yourself faggot I'd cave your fucking face in if given the opportunity send me your minecraft server I'll show up and fucking torture you

YES. God told me not to take it. It was a serious bad warning. Thank God my whole family listened to me even though I couldn’t fully explain why. My spouse’s family all took it… they all got serious side effects and got Covid after 2-3 doses. I finally caught Covid 2.5 years into it and I’m totally fine. It’s a flu. I thank God that he told me to avoid it. The sense of protection and faith I have is deep.

The gayest thing is to be scared of taking a vaccine because you think you are gonna die

It's not going to be like that. It's going to be increased mortality, lower life expectancy and lower birth rates. They've been scheming for decades of not hundreds of years, what's a couple decades more?

why do you think they're any good?

- doesn't prevent infection
- doesn't prevent infection spread
- puts you in a position of a qr code wearing cattle

fuck off hans

Yes guiri, remember that 60% of the population will be exterminated because of the vaccine /s

Covid isn't real, it's a hoax

Look at the insanity in that image. He cut the wrong direction several times and is still about to do it again expecting a different outcome. Remember, up the road, not across the tracks, leftists.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Male_infertility_crisis

well... it is bad
it's not just as bad as those schizos say
basically it can trigger your already existing illness
it also can save your life
all this shit is complicated

Attached: 1655381540165.jpg (1024x768, 214.57K)

Just take your boosters.

Duh, the vaxx is not gonna kill immediately on the spot. At best, it terminated a bunch of pregnancies.

The battle is on to keep your fertility.
Drink purified water
Eat organic as much as possible
Don't inject unnecessary needles inside you
dont eat the Monsanto onions
Avoid laced plastics in containers

Attached: th.jpg (358x480, 37.11K)

What's the point of this retarded post? The vaccine doesn't prevent infection but it makes it so the infection isn't as deadly.

How fucking stupid are you retards, get it through your heads that incidence rates mean nothing. Go look at Gibraltar's death rate per capita, it is almost half of the world average.

Attached: MV5BMTg5MTIxOTgyNF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwOTg1NDc3MTE@._V1_.jpg (2048x1152, 613.46K)

Because this is the Any Forums movement you fucking faggot. We have scientific proof that Bill Gates put a 5G microchip in the vaccine. If you don't believe in /ourguys/, then get the fuck off our board.

/thread

Hang yourself kike rat.

What’s funny about this is that you believe the vaccine is a means to exterminate white people but then you are euphoric when a nigger bans abortion of non white babies. Either you are stupid or you love bbc

2020:
-You have to vaccinate against covid. The vaccine is 100% safe and effective.
-There is no working vaccine against covid. The virus is mutating rapidly. It's just a scam and they will not stop at one shot since they earn billions of dollars on it. Also I had covid months ago.
-Fucking science denier conspiracy theorist!

2021:
-You have to take the booster shot.
-Why would I need a booster?
-The viruses a mutating! Duuuh! It has variants now. Don't you know anything about basic biology?
-Are you fucking kidding me?

Attached: 1617577262574.jpg (158x250, 9.2K)

remember user, suicide is an option

Attached: hillary.jpg (935x964, 154.78K)

Denmark stopped all vaccinations a few months back. The government just announced that it's going to offer a 4th shot to people over 50.
So at least they admitted that it's worse than useless for

Dude, I received all the necessary vaccines when I was a child. Shit was tested for many decades and I am fine with that.
Now, why would I want to be a test subject for something that HAS JUST BEEN INVENTED? It's a very simple question and I hope you'll answer it.

Disease not so bad, vaccine maybe bad. Simple cost benifit. Im not a weak dog, i didn't want this vaccine. Virus doesnt scare me, experimental vaccine developed in record time does.

Ok, sounds legit bro

bots.
this website is a garbage dump

you say that know
just wait for two more weeks..

>why are so many schizos on pol still thinking vaccine is bad
It's a larp to get (you)s bro, you should try it's still fun

I am against any kind of abortion, regardless of race.

the new vaccine escaping variant will soon become the dominant variant and the true vaxxie deaths will begin, its already happening in ontario, norway and next will be melbourne, ie the most leftist areas first, oh yeah its already fucking new york + cali/la

So it does nothing? So its pointless?

look at your birth rate, Hans

Attached: children_of_men.png (866x573, 40.29K)

It halves the death rate. That's the opposite of nothing, just like you're the opposite of a real man.

>but then you are euphoric when a nigger bans abortion of non white babies
I am saddened if this happens.

I just left the ER. We are officially back to getting crushed by COVID-19.
Delta Variant is running rampant and it's MUCH more transmissible than the original virus.
99% of our ICU admits did NOT receive a vaccine.

Attached: twitterbots.jpg (1080x1095, 771.46K)