What can I do with a degree in philosophy?

Attached: a1wXEwww_700w_0.jpg (700x703, 58.82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

edupedu.ro/rectorul-universitatii-babes-bolyai-daniel-david-despre-anuntul-ca-sri-recruteaza-ofiteri-publicat-pentru-studenti-de-facultatea-de-filosofie-din-bucuresti-cred-ca-e-un-semn-foarte-bun-si-ma-bucur/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Marketing.

Masturbate

You're gonna be living in a barrel, you wanted to be a philosopher, no?

Super-size my order.

Can you do my taxes? Thanks

Nothing, even if you come up with new ideas. edupedu.ro/rectorul-universitatii-babes-bolyai-daniel-david-despre-anuntul-ca-sri-recruteaza-ofiteri-publicat-pentru-studenti-de-facultatea-de-filosofie-din-bucuresti-cred-ca-e-un-semn-foarte-bun-si-ma-bucur/ maybv join glow in the dark SRI niggers.

there's a youtuber i watch who majored in philosophy and he always makes interesting videos, but he throws in a lot of peepee poopoo jokes to keep the brainlet viewers watching his content

go to law school

You can make shitty YouTube videos until you get demonetized and banned

Law--where you find out more ways to undermine the rights of women.

Drugs.

Your id is boy twink

philosophize :-)

Create your own martial art.

start a youtube channel while working small, I saw some people quite interesting and that could be helpful for some bad times

Checked and /thread

Do americans really have a black cube over their head when they graduate?

Attached: FN39aOvWQAMJtLr.jpg (333x500, 29.15K)

Attached: IMG_20220626_104937.jpg (460x224, 42.18K)

Great coffees as a barista

Depends on how academia is in greece and your formation. You could land a job in research, publishing, review, library work, teaching... everything or nothing really, depends heavily on your country. Americans, for instance, have no real philosophical school witch is why they got subverted and now have no real humanistic jobs.

Attached: 1655204703962.jpg (480x481, 31.51K)

Think about niggers

Your id is liquidity pool fangz

1 DOLLAR!

DESU probably nothing , most philosophy major I have met cant really think for themselves , good at reciting history of who said what tho

Attached: 1653369547495.jpg (750x699, 88.75K)

mcdonalds is hiring

you can work your way up to store manager

serious

kek.

Attached: 1640658492944.jpg (1170x1600, 133.28K)

I went onto a PhD.

find the philosopher stone

Basically nothing.

Attached: djygwq9yhun41.jpg (640x943, 145.03K)

Bullshit your way into a good job. I done a philodophy major as well, and while looking for a decent job i noticed i was to come to alot of interviews for hightech and gov jobs, but that just to ask me qeastions about philosiphy, especially nietzsche. I landed a job as consultant for the law ministry.

most likely a samefag

Attached: Untitled.png (1246x300, 110.6K)

Got one, I work in real estate finance now. I like making money too much. I just studied ahead for certifications, and am planning on a masters.

In hindsight, I wish I did something else. I am however a superior thinker, for what it’s worth. In the long run, I don’t think it will matter so much.

If you have a goal and are conscientious enough, you’ll figure out a way to obtain at least a relative outcome. Just remain open minded to results when studying something like philosophy, and try things.

i think he finally graduated and got a degree but in philosophy