Why did Putin coordinate the Russian apartment bombings in 1999 that killed over 300 innocent civilians?

Why did Putin coordinate the Russian apartment bombings in 1999 that killed over 300 innocent civilians?

Attached: putinapartmentbombings.jpg (1600x1039, 609.7K)

No clue.

He needed to show that he is a messiah who will save us from terrorists.
Like see the previous government? They are incompetent because of them russian people are dying from the hands of terrorists.
But I will save you fellas don't worry.
His ratings were really really high back in the days, people would've greet literal Satan after Yeltsin.

Excuse to invade Cheneya a second time. The U.S. copied the same technique it a few months later for 9/11.

Seems a bit unnecessary. Could have just went hard on actual terrorists and called it a day, instead of orchestrating flase flags

>Russia
>invade Cheneya

Attached: 1607935053342.jpg (367x383, 35K)

it was the 90's
ppl were experimenting
you wouldn't understand.

Attached: pu1608286304512.jpg (400x337, 45.81K)

did he also coordinate the hostage-tacking in schools and theaters?
literally the only source for your flat earth theory is some wikipedia entry referring to someone who saw a typical car but with "FSB numbers" that was apparently in a building before it exploded
imagine FSB using their plate / numbers for such operation
people who believe this bullshit aren't the brightest

He did both actually. Remember Beslan? Nord-Ost siege?
He even said "We will drown them in toilets" aka бyдeм мoчить в copтиpaх once.
So to people he was like a based fighter with terrorism.

>Excuse to invade Cheneya a second time
Chechnya attacked Dagestan
no need for other excuses

One of the exiled oligarchs.. I forgot which one...put out an English language documentary spreading the conspiracy theory. It's on YouTube.
I've also seen Ben Shapiro claim that Russia is responsible for that Polish plane crashing with their president on board.

Alexander Litvinenko
So you believe the false flags were justified?

CIA wanted a demonstration

FSB DID NORD-OST

FSB ALSO ZYKLONED THE CIVILIANS

>russian apartment
>300 innocent civilians
you will have your work cut out for you to try and find that many in all of russia

>muh 6 gorillion

Attached: 1651790867434.png (532x523, 12.68K)

People were simply tired after the 90s. But the media was still kinda free back then so we did have some information about that stuff.
Me? Hard to tell. But I was absolutely sure that things will go to shit after he started buying voters, even some of my friends voted for him to get some money.
>FSB DID NORD-OST
Honestly I doubt, you underestimate muslims
>FSB ALSO ZYKLONED THE CIVILIANS
Yea this is true, tho the whole operation was a shitshow.

Attached: 1636570603946.jpg (629x498, 214.52K)

THE NORD-OST CHECHENS HAD FSB HANDLERS

THE ATTACK WAS ENTIRELY ORCHESTRATED BY FSB

ANYONE WHO TRIED TO REPORT ON IT WAS KILLED

Attached: 51fHKaQkdVL._SX355_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (357x499, 30.62K)

Attached: 1645672899558.png (1131x1171, 274.35K)

It's honestly sad that they killed her. And by they I mean Kadyrov and his goons. Politkovskaya made him really mad.

IT WASNT JUST HER

FSB ALSO KILLED YUSHENKOV AND THEIR LOOSE END CHECHENS

Yea she wasn't the only one. Many people died.
Tho if she were still alive our government would've said that she's an american spy or something like that.