You thought it was hard to get a pussy now? Well, gratz, it will be even harder for you from now on, incels

You thought it was hard to get a pussy now? Well, gratz, it will be even harder for you from now on, incels.

Attached: mp,550x550,matte,ffffff,t.u11.jpg (403x550, 49.7K)

Why?

Incels are leftists and trannies. You are speaking the right message to the wrong audience, niggerfaggot.

wrong
wh*Te whores come to me naturally

Good. It changes nothing for me

I missed the part where that's my problem

Yeah, op thinks our wives support abortion lol. My wife is okay with abortion for leftists because she does not want her enemies breeding the future threats to our children. Other than that, she does not support it. Roe being overturned is good; democrat states will keep culling themselves and red states will breed, baby, breed.

No it won't, because there will be more desperate single moms looking to settle with betas than ever before.

>we need abortion legal because we don't even like having sex that much, so it'll be easy to go on a strike
okay

The joke's on you, I am an expert at LARPing as left-wing. I can do it all. I can be a Marxist, even specific flavors like Maoist or Titoist. I can be a boring neoliberal. I can be a syndicalist. I can even dress the part, pull out some of my old punk shirts. You ain't ready for me bitch. And there will be violence.

Attached: reddit behind the scenes.jpg (1024x751, 126.11K)

Everything used to be depressing but I've found a strange satisfaction in getting to live during the time period when everything is very rapidly moving to total collapse. Anyone else feel it?

I'm married.
Abortion is hard to acquire in Italy and dating options are far better for men here than in the US.

Attached: mdnwmen5.jpg (719x900, 78.07K)

Absolutely. Things are going to get real fun

Getting shredded & getting a hold on a firearm somehow. The only things that matter at this point, you feel me? I haven't even thought about women in a while because somehow liberalism has programmed me to feel like they're cancer to be avoided.
As long as you have buds who are rocking in the same boat as you, all is well.

Yes, I agree that women have nothing to offer the world but access to their vaginas.

And impossible for you to marry

Have you considered that perhaps you have something more to offer besides your yeasty gash?

Jokes on you.

Attached: 7R5A0079_2000x.jpg (1000x1000, 69.83K)

Hoes mad.

Attached: nobody cares.jpg (496x410, 73.2K)

>haha you get no pussy you virgin
>NO stop this or you will get no more pussy

What

Attached: 16058024102510.jpg (1334x1113, 760.54K)

sexual intercourse outside of marriage is fornication

fornicators will not inherit the kingdom of heaven