NOOOOOOO, you can't just democratically ban abortion, that goes against democracy!!!

NOOOOOOO, you can't just democratically ban abortion, that goes against democracy!!!

Attached: 088.jpg (785x1000, 75.82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

granddesignexposed.com/sun/baal.html
youtu.be/eJK1gLHbOxA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

its not about the abortion
its about taking away body rights for vaxxies that now their dna is property of pharmaceutical companies

>democracy is bourgeoisie republican structures of government
Real democracy is communism retard.

Attached: 037D4156-030B-47BA-9DFD-36CEE15A9830.jpg (500x375, 34.14K)

Reminder that abortion is satanic child sacrifice.

To those who are not saved; Know that the end is nigh and thus not much time remains. All who do not believe in Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour are doomed to end up in the lake of fire and remain condemned. If you wish to avoid such a fate believe in Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour for your Salvation and repent and He will deliver you from evil and save you from the everlasting lake of fire.

Also I suggest caution regarding other denominations that call themselves Christians. What my faith led me to is non-denominational Christianity but for you God might have a different plan so go where God leads you.

catholics beware as you are in danger of damnation: granddesignexposed.com/sun/baal.html

Something worth watching if you have the time: youtu.be/eJK1gLHbOxA

Attached: Catholics Beware v4.jpg (1741x3829, 2.62M)

>One guy decides abortion is bad and pass a law
>Democratic

Admit it, you're just jealous of other people having sex.

Bigger question is that why do you give a flying fuck about USA arbortion stuff.

How do you think roe vs wade became a thing in the first place?

Enlighten me on how the Supreme Court works

You don't get what's democracy.
Democracy is what Democrats want.

They want to track pregnancies you fucking idiots and create himeras.

wow thats funny wonder how abortion and same sex marriage came to be legal in the US too

>Law 1 : you are free to choose to do something
>Law 2 : you have no freedom to do something
Gee,they both are the same thing I think

Are you FORCED to same sex marriage?

that wasnt what you posted. stop pushing goalposts.

Exactly. A court giveth and a court taketh away. Now it will be up to the democratic will of the populations of each US state.
This is how it is in most of the western world, by the way. All these countries American Liberals think are paradise, almost none of us have constitutional guarantees of abortion. It's a matter of legislation by elected governments, and often differs from state to state.

I'm not
One law give you freedome of choice
The other takes away your freedom

Just wanna hop in and remind you that you will never (never ever) be a woman. Also gay marriage is next. Have a good day.

>9 judges
>democratically

Why am I not free to rape every woman I see?
Legalizing rape gives me freedom of choice.
Criminalizing rape takes away my freedom.

>Oh man...I have no counter arguments
>TRANNY TRANNY TRANNY TRANNY TRANNY TRANNY TRANNY
Learn to love them chud.soon only people with an axe wound would prefer to have sex with you

I don’t know and don’t care about democracy but it surely goes against white people