This will soon be illegal under penalty of death in America. Good job retards

This will soon be illegal under penalty of death in America. Good job retards.

Attached: CC04F37D-2C78-4D50-B0BA-17E7EC5AECB5.jpg (4032x3024, 2.21M)

Sounds based.

Plan C. There is one type of pine tree that if you make a tea from the needles it can cause miscarriages.

Tell bitches to stop acting like a dog in heat and fucking 6 guys in a week and using baby killing as their primary birth control method.

What do you care you chopped off your dick and your neo-vagina is infertile. Tho I suppose the bacteria in your anus/fake pussy microbiome might be considered a baby in your camp.

fpbp /thread

what does it matter to you ?

FPBP

Attached: deus vult.jpg (500x600, 92.12K)

It's like people have standards or something.

Attached: 168634238746874.jpg (384x378, 40.74K)

Women can also just go and get vaccinated for free, which has an 80% chance to cause a miscarriage. There aren't even any rules or checks on how many times you can get boosted, so they can keep going back until it works. Also if they were unsure if they wanted to abort, they can wait and decide after the baby is born and take it to get vaccinated at the 6 month mark now. Abortions have never been cheaper or easier in the US, so I don't know why these people are so pissed. Honestly the right wing needs to start pushing back against this vax shit if they really care about stopping abortions.

I wonder how horny women are gonna get when not only are they slutty, but also repressed. It's going to be hot

No, no it won't. The overturn of roe V wade didn't ban anything. Quit being a faggot who knows nothing.

I'm for abortion but the keks generated makes it worth it

Oy vey! don't ruin our plan to sensationalize and over exaggerate this situation just like we do before any election!

Get vaccinated, and you don't have a problem. Source: Moderna

Mmm delicious salt from the countless angry hoes!

The best way to prevent unwanted pregnancies is to be fully vaccinated for Covid-19. This message has been proudly brought to you by Pfizer.

You can deny that premarital sex ruins a person's ability to pair bond, but it is true regardless and the reason why. Broken families ruin society.

Attached: IMG_20200720_063203.jpg (4096x3464, 1.6M)

>family-studies.org
>freedomainradio
now how about some real sources?

Pussy ass Americans. Why can't one guy take out all the corrupt politicians. Y'all already fucking have the guns. Just go ahead and take out the cunt judges who passed this nonsensical law. Use the fucking guns when they should be not in schools ffs. Worst country on this planet.