Boris is at it again

>the price of letting Pootin win in Ukraine would be much higher than the one we pay right now
>trust me
>i’ve done the math
>got it? Okey-dokey, cheerio, mate!

Lmao

Attached: 0A665295-4125-422A-B97B-09BCA3A22C5B.jpg (895x505, 58.31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

granddesignexposed.com/sun/baal.html
youtu.be/eJK1gLHbOxA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I remember when bongo's thought this guy was based
>hE's bAsIcaLLy oUr tRumP!!

I thought he was a cunt always. He fooled most of the people most of the time.

Yeah, thought he was based too a decade ago. It’s all because the Russian state is propped up by a massive propaganda effort to indoctrinate the citizens. Meanwhile Jewtin is jerking off in his giant mansion, which the indoctrinated mongoloid masses don’t mind.

Fuck off dePfefel, you effete cunt.

Most of the people on Brexit island are ignorant wankers though, so that's not hard.
Northern monkeys voted to 'get brexit done' and now are surprised when the Tories don't give a fuck about them.
Fucking muppets.

High price for whom exactly??

The Brits ofc lol, other countries paying the high price is just out of his constituency, hes gotta look out for his own citizens and make sure they pay a high price.

Attached: D3577FE0-02F0-4DBF-A800-13E75786C899.jpg (1200x1200, 63.24K)

Tories hate the north. Always have.

He did used to be based, the power went to his head+ he only hangs around far leftards/ consooms leftwing media.

Imagine if Trump only hung around Ivanka/Kushner and there wasn't a media apparatus of even boomer conservatism like fox and imagine if Trump didn't have the collosal balls he has and just slightly above average ones.

>why
Because, lmao

Attached: 0692A618-A38B-4113-B3B5-6DEA4F98300D.jpg (580x411, 183.55K)

In whose interest are the wars these prime ministers support?

Attached: 1655145523300.jpg (976x549, 53.16K)

6 And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all [these things] must come to pass, but the end is not yet. 7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places. 8 All these [are] the beginning of sorrows. 9 Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake. 10 And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another. 11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many. 12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold. 13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved. 14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come. (Matthew 24:6-14, KJV)

To those who are not saved; Know that the end is nigh and thus not much time remains. All who do not believe in Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour are doomed to end up in the lake of fire and remain condemned. If you wish to avoid such a fate, repent, believe in Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour for your Salvation and He will deliver you from evil and save you from burning in the lake of fire forever.

Also I suggest caution regarding other denominations that call themselves Christians. What my faith led me to is non-denominational Christianity but for you God might have a different plan so go where God leads you.

catholics beware as you are in danger of damnation: granddesignexposed.com/sun/baal.html

Something worth watching if you have the time: youtu.be/eJK1gLHbOxA

Attached: Catholics Beware v4.jpg (1741x3829, 2.7M)

>would
will
Z

Based

He's right though. The sooner Pootin is found dead by suicide the better off the world will be.

It’s not about the money

Attached: B2536DC7-E010-4876-B2CF-D0696A2F51D2.jpg (1000x750, 167.32K)

Oh you sweet summer child

The only thing BORIS THE CUNT had ever minded his OWN FUCKING BUSINESS about is the RIDICULOUS poverty in London and the UK.

Aboriginal land rights? Boris CARES.
MONTENEGRO'S WATER SUPPLY? Bojo cares.
UKIE FASCISTS GETTING BLOWN? Bojo cares
Virus with 99.9% survival rate? Boris CARES.

Wanker. Hate that cunt. Hate the BBC, hate labour hate Tories. All cunts. SIMPLES.

CARING IS SHARING so he shares his misery with britons I guess

Ukraine is finished. Normies in the US have received their latest software updates and now only care about murdering babies. A few days from now Ukraine will be forgotten and left for dead like every other American ally in the past.

So do Labour mate, they flooded Northern towns with migrants and pushed the "everyone should go to university" meme to accelerate the brain drain to London, the Tories fucked the infrastructure and industry of the North to help this. Both parties have pushed for a Londoncentric economy, competition between workers rather than employers, driven higher requirements from candidates for lower renumeration, social division (one push from left one push from right), marginalised voices outside of the metropolitan bubble, and push in different ways to pull the ladder up further.
Lib Dems exist to hoover up dissatisfied centre ground/3rd party votes then prop up whoever "wins".
Greens exist as a barometer for how many people are onboard with a totalitarian big state agenda.
UKIP exist to be controlled opposition for the right and provide a barometer of how many people are likely to push back, they're a speed indicator not a political party.
Research the City of London and Guilds & Livery Companies. Research the Chief Remembrancer and his permanent seat. Research how many constituencies have mismatched MP/councils by design to siphon up public funds and do nothing while playing the blame game. Look into how closed off it is to even become an MP- even Jeremy Corbyn was part of the system for all his noise. An outsider cannot even become a councillor let alone MP or PM.
Every party and politician in this country, eventually just ends up serving the agenda of the City aldermen, hereditary wealth and the upper class aristocracy. We don't have a fucking political system.

>received their latest software updates and now only care about murdering babies
*“THE CURRENT THING” vibes intensify*

>the upper class aristocracy
Don’t forget about DA PEERS

Meds.

I'm so sick of this mopheaded lying corrupt turkish kike