>30
>no degree
>no job experience

is it over or I can still save this?

Attached: 42cv60.jpg (229x220, 7.63K)

It's over. Get on hormone therapy now and start consuming a lot soi. Grow your hair out, start practicing how to walk and talk like a woman. Save up your NEET bucks for a boon job. And in 2 years you can be a passable woman. Some guy will want you and he'll spoil you if you please him good enough.

Electricians have a two year trade school training period, is needed literally everywhere and has an entry salery of 40k

you have EU passport retard just take the first flight to Switzerland, Germany or any scandinavian country and work minimum wage you will make more than a doctor does in Greece

>Grease 1 post by this ID shitpost
screencap this

if you can get Any Forums you can save yourself

Get a job in a hotel or as a waiter, you dont need degree debts.

Dunno if that's true. Just came home from cyprus and everything was just as expensive as up here. Lots of people working 14 hour shifts everywhere though

>get a dead end job that pays near minimum wage

Its McDonalds for you man.

>just go work a shitty back breaking job where you'll have to commute over an hour per day in stress inducing traffic
>just do the most repetitive shit day in and day out, and then do it all again once the job is finished
>just wear uncomfortable steel toe boots all day
>just pack shitty boring lunches because you have no access to fridges or microwaves
>just go home tired and sore everyday

dw bro, I didn’t hit six figures until I was 31 - do not live by anybody else’s timeline, you will get there eventually ! now I am on $140k and I am 34, still a long way to go but getting there slwoly

YUO ARE FUGGED :DDDD
BEDDER START TRAINING YUOR BURGER FLIPPING ARM :DDDDDD

Attached: 1642895381085.jpg (404x501, 57.63K)

Get a job driving a dump truck or something similar for a year. Then a tanker and you’ll make enough to support a family. Training is around a month long

It’s not over. You got this.

Go to trade school, electrician, VAC, heating systems, locksmith, car mechanic, HGV, crane operator etc
Pretty much any skilled job and you'll be ok.
Work for free for a month to get experience if necessary.

My God. I have so much to do. I shouldn't be here reading somebody blogging about their life in quotes. Let's go!

Doesn't sound like you have much going on in that case. You could easily get a fast food job and just work really long hours, make cash, workaholic mode. Might give you some purpose as well. Sure it's shitty, but your life is probably shitty already so there's not much to lose. Best of luck buddy. It's kinda over but might as well try something.

who, except americans, needs a degree for work?

man the world depopulation and aging climax is just happening. this means that you can soon find any job to be well payed all around older populations like europe and asia. so a repair job will be a succesfull one, just learn some skills and you will gget much more money than those who have go to college

You have two choices:
1.Take the Tradepill (AC repair, welding,etc.)
2. Hop trains, drink fight fuck. Live fast die young.

Attached: 03EF8673-0475-4E4C-95AE-CF730414B328.jpg (256x384, 24.2K)

You're good. I'm in my 30d and no one's actually called my references if you catch my drift.

R A R E
A
R
E

How do you have NO job experience?

>>just go work a shitty back breaking job where you'll have to commute over an hour per day in stress inducing traffic
The physical labour for them isn't all that hard compared to everyone else in the construction industry. They also have the easiest time getting maintenance jobs in pritty much all bigger insitutions like hospitals and factories.
>>just do the most repetitive shit day in and day out, and then do it all again once the job is finished
That all depends on your work exp. You could be tasked with extremely varried assigments if you have the competence to deal with them
>>just pack shitty boring lunches because you have no access to fridges or microwaves
Stfu pussy what kind of pampered faggot complaint is this? Who cares?

>be me , 34
>made 100k plus my entire 20s
>lose kid in breakup, stop caring about life
>bartending just to get young pussy and cocaine
>literally have the skillset to make a few hundred grand selling insurance, with the work ethic to back it up
>don't do that, but instead keep bartending and doing drugs
>thinking about joining the cooks on fridays and saturdays because apparently i'm a masochist.

Depression is an absolute mother fucker bros

Community college is literally a couple grand a semester depending on what you're doing
You can probably get a scholarship too
I'm in for welding
Will have a job

I'm 32 with a degree, and work experience.

I got hired at a Amazon warehouse with all the niggas and spics and white teenagers

You either need the money or dont

Op is a faggot

Sorry first response was me whining, second response is the real one. What do you do user? What are you good at? Not just specifics, but are you the type to never let a little known detail go untouched? Are you the type to barge all in when you're only expected to dip a toe? We need more to work with

I used to be a chef. It's kinda fun. You get to be creative, work hard and hit on the waitresses.

If you still drink, it's even better!

Gl based self improvement user getting a real job that keeps society running

Yes its over, neck yourself

>40k
that's 7.5k in Grease

But everything costs the same as in the rest of the EU? How does that go together?

I'm the weird fucker that used to be the GM of a luxury dealership, had a mid life crisis and quit, gambled away all my savings/ spent it on drugs, and am now objectively poor.

Life's a bitch. The one thing I know I can do is take young "Punk" like 20 somethings and get them to be professionals and make themselves some money. Its what I did as a sales manager in the car biz, and it's what I'll do in the insurance biz.

The shit part is I have to live with myself putting it off further and further. I can't bring myself to care about a single fucking thing. I'd rather have depression make me feel bad but all it does is make me apathetic. I simply do not care about anything, ever