People will die

One out of 30 women who get pregnant will have an ectopic pregnancy. Without an abortion those women will die as there is no other treatment. Women who are trying to protect the procedure to save themselves is very justifiable in my eyes.

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-06-26 at 4.17.21 AM.png (1482x1166, 1.89M)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/us-news/2019/nov/29/ohio-extreme-abortion-bill-reimplant-ectopic-pregnancy
youtu.be/arAjbSkKF-Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

life saving treatment =/= abortion, 99.99% of abortions are “tee hee I’m a giant whore and don’t want the responsibility

The surgical treatment for an ectopic pregnancy is not called an abortion.

theguardian.com/us-news/2019/nov/29/ohio-extreme-abortion-bill-reimplant-ectopic-pregnancy

I don't need a fucking leaf to quote a faggot that knows jack shit about medicine off an article from the guardian.
Ectopic pregnancy treatments have a few options the most extreme being Vacuum aspiration and Dilation and evacuation, this procedure is performed by an OBGYN Surgeon in a hospital, not by an abortionist in a shitty abortion clinic.
Please fuck off leaf.

Then GTFO of our red states. Don't let the door hit yah where the good Lord split yah. What is so complex about this? BTW, we are banning sodomy and contraceptives next.

>One out of 30 women who get pregnant will have an ectopic pregnancy.
This is complete bullshit, it's nowhere near that common.

>1/30

We'll need to pump those up, those are rookie numbers

Also, why was there a Pajeet in Ireland???

I'm unaware. Do states that ban abortion at least make an exception for cases where the mother will die without one?

How did the ancients handle this?

Well hellfire in the mornin that means you, your sister and your cousin Danroy can't have threesomes with eachother any more dang

I dont care you fucking LEAF

I'd rather two genetic malformities die by way of natural birth than have thousands of lives purged daily because of rhetoric like this, what you've described in OP is natural selection, if both the baby and woman dies from child birth than they weren't meant to be alive, God doesn't make mistakes

you can help prevent this by cutting your penis off. it might be a little more difficult for you because you are likely an east asian or indian judging by the way you sound and your flag (your dick will be a little harder to snip because it short and stubby). it takes all of us to stand up for women's rights - you can be a good ally by sterilizing yourself. godspeed.

All-causes maternal mortality is something like 22:100k, IIRC.
A man is more likely to die from being forced to use his body to support an unwanted child for 18+ years.
Ergo:
Outright 100% banning abortion is LESS of an "undue burden" than routine violations of reproductive rights.
And men aren't even demanding that the unwanted child be killed!

In Ireland you say? So she was an invader then? Good riddance.

Performing or getting an abortion in Ohio is a capital crime. An abortionist has already been captured and will be charged with capital crimes next week.

vidrel: youtu.be/arAjbSkKF-Q

What happens to the dead baby parts moshe?

awful rich coming from you Nigel.

As usual, leftards are forced to use extreme cases to justify their position - muh rape baby, muh incest baby, muh ectopic pregnancy.
In the US, 98% of abortions involve a healthy woman aborting a healthy fetus for purely lifestyle reasons. There are many instances of women having multiple abortions (some into double-figures) simply because they treat abortion as an alternative to contraception or responsibility.
So here's an idea: if we cede to you the right to get an abortion in the 98%?

>ectopic, one in 30

Wrong. ectopic is a micro-exception. Your stats are straight from Jewish lying mouthes which should be stuffed.

Attached: dodge charger.jpg (720x617, 42.88K)

Yes the Ohio bill totally doesnt exist, just because the guadian wrote about it.

Missouri is pushing to ban all abortions and even stated that it includes ectopic pregnancy. They also want to make it illegal for their residents to go to other states to get abortions. So if you have an ectopic pregnancy in Missouri get your will ready.

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-06-26 at 4.47.12 AM.png (2880x1282, 1.88M)

I vaguely recall that story at the time. I think there was retardation all round, as you would expect. Before ROI allowed abortion, Irish women just got a $15 ferry ride across to the UK and got their abortions there.