Jews should ne next

now their is no free for all abortion

what laws can be changed to subdue the Jew. with out goinf full gas chamber

anti trust to break up their monopolies

make fag propaganndah ilegal

any others?

Attached: warriorofGod.jpg (2200x1091, 265.17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/books/edition/The_Trinity_With_an_Introduction_by_Prof/mniuoaJDi0sC?hl=en&gbpv=1&dq=F. H. Burris the trinity&printsec=frontcover
fourthcentury.com/urkunde-34/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You are a 15 year old who doesn't get the conspiracy, and your meme stolen from /x/ is just as trash as the other one. Into the garbage with you.

Attached: file.png (595x830, 543.14K)

>who doesn't get the conspiracy
hahahahah
your a mid wit retarded fagot, the whole world is against Christ and his people.

thats the conspiracey and you serve it.

Actually, I don't. I'm busy doing things you don't have the IQ to do, such as pouring my mind over the massive web of actual conspiracies, researching the Early Church, and working on improving my knowledge. Here, I'll chuck a bone for you so you can't say I didn't give you SOMETHING.

google.com/books/edition/The_Trinity_With_an_Introduction_by_Prof/mniuoaJDi0sC?hl=en&gbpv=1&dq=F. H. Burris the trinity&printsec=frontcover

Everything changes when you realize what the early church was about.

Would you like me to poke some more holes in your retarded infograph? Would you like some more information? hmm? Would you?

>to poke some more holes
ssending a link to a book is far from poking holes in anything,

if you sre not saved by the blood, you serve satan plain and simple.

I never said to go to achurch so the fact you even spoke about that shows you are just arguing with voices in you head.

>giving you information that contradicts your worldview doesn't do anything
>didn't even look at what the book was about
>I-I never said go to a c-church!!!!

No midwit, the book is about the fact that NOBODY IN THE EARLY CHURCH BELIEVED IN THE TRINITY, JESUS ISN'T GOD, JESUS WAS NEVER GOD, IT'S A CONTINUING OF THE JEWISH RELIGION. ACCEPTING THIS IS THE FIRST STEP TO UNDERSTANDING ANY FURTHER CONTEXT, LET ALONE YOUR OWN CONSPIRATORIAL WEB.

You want to know more? hmm? You want me to tell you what CERN is actually for? do you? hmm?

Attached: file.png (720x720, 489.29K)

I wrote about Jesus in this thread if you want a breakdown - he was a Mason desu

your attack on the divinity of christ and early church is what talmudic jews belive, congratulations you serve the jew, they where the first to claim what you are saying, you just parrot jew talmud info. good work retard you are going to burn in hell with the jews fags and witches

Attached: thesecret.jpg (1584x2200, 1.06M)

You are also a midwit. But I respect your opinion because it has slightly more plausibility than his. You need to read more.

>You are also a midwit
sends links to one gay jew book, calls other people mid wits. hahahah

I didn't say I was AGAINST the Early Church you 15-year-old chateau-brained goblin. I said the EARLY CHURCH DID NOT BELIEVE IN THE TRINITY. I did not say I was AGAINST them. I provided you with that book so you could LEARN things and DEVELOP YOUR MIND. Also, Hell is allegorical, it does not exist. Annihilationism is the truth, though not everyone has to agree on that.

Attached: file.png (620x775, 671.18K)

no you are re writing history , which is against the truth of the early church.

your a retard

Here, look at this. Here's an example of your glorious Nicene Christianity that totally isn't hypocritical and the least sound version of any possible biblical worldview ever!

"What then, knave? Where in the world do you admit that you are now? There, obviously; for I have your letters, which you have scraped with the pen of madness toward me, in which you say that all the Libyan populace is of the same opinion with you – doubtless in regard to salvation. But if you shall deny that this is so, I now call God to witness that truly I send to Alexandria – that you may perish more quickly – the Erythraean Sibyl’s very ancient tablet, composed in the Greek tongue. " -Constantine to Arius

Oh, so the literal sun-worshipping pagan is threatening an old man with magical tablets from a schizo woman? To make him stop disagreeing about the trinity? Isn't that fascinating?

fourthcentury.com/urkunde-34/

Don’t call people retarded faggots, user. This is anger and tantamount to murder. Pity them. Raqa to the Sanhedrin and You Fool to Gehenna. Tread lightly user. Christ is King.

you are the same as every little faggot who tryes to come against the teachings of the bible. you find some intelectualised faggots opinion and think you know some secret that destroyes the truth of Christ. your talmudic jew sorcery will never overcome His power

i do, I pity the fact he is a retarded faggot and serves jewish talmudism

Talmudic jew sorcery? Because I actually read the Bible and know what History is? Did I ever say I didn't believe in the Bible?
Who is Whiston? Who is Newton? Were they also talmudic jewish sorcerers?

>I am the only one who really knows
>The religion that I was raised in just so happens to also be the correct one
>I am basically Neo in the matrix
>There is a divine order and the divine order involves me getting to tell everyone else what to think and do.

Attached: 1634839869281.jpg (500x506, 48.48K)

While I'm not sure about your specific theory, it's undeniably true that the original Hebrew religion was created specifically to deny certain truths. Genesis 6:1-4 is a condemnation of the heroes of civilization, for example. The Nephilim are the apkallu of Mesopotamian religion. The truth is that humans are composed of 3 parts, only one of which is the physical body. Two of them can be improved greatly through spiritual practices. These practices are what Hebrewism sought to conceal. When they came into contact with another civilization that still had that knowledge, Christianity was born to conceal it again.

Interesting take, got any books? I may not agree, but I am always looking for information.

The actions are retarded. He’s not a retard. It really is the difference. I’m only rebuking you because you’re the only one with eyes or ears here. Jesus was patient with Judas and called the man friend. Not retard. Not fool. Not useless. You don’t know if he’s going to hell. You are not his judge. I’ll admit it doesn’t look good, but we are all deserving of hellfire. I know I am. I love you, user. Erik Angus MacRae is an author I think you might enjoy! The books on the Antichrist are particularly useful.

It's a combination of reading Evola (specifically his books on the Grail, The Hermetic Tradition and Revolt) and then reading about the origins of Christianity from Michael Heiser's books (Unseen Realm, Demons, Angels). It all started to come together when I noticed that Evola's ideas in Revolt about the two paths in the afterlife and Heiser's characterization of Hebrew attitudes towards the apkallu both endorsed the same truth from different angles, i.e. Evola thought it was good that 2/3 of you should be divinized while Heiser was pointing out that the apkallu (who were characterized as 2/3 divine) were the origin of demons in Hebrewism.

You do realize I'm praying to the same God, right?
You also realize I am giving out free information that you could easily spend a day to read and think about, right? Even if I seem a bit egotistical, and I will apologize for that, I've met my fair share of strange people, as you have; I am just trying to spread the word of a very interesting historical truth, to get people to look at the Bible with fresh eyes and see it's wisdom beyond the nonsense of all the savagery that has happened due to the great apostacy.

>Michael Heiser
If you know Koine, and I am friends with those who do, you will know he is intentionally leading you on. He misconstrues words on purpose to get people to buy his books. I will do some more writing on it at a later time when I can sit down and compile it all. However, Evola is nice. I'll probably check out some of his stuff after Guenon and Roerich.