/uhg/ - Ukraine Happening General #3124

Previously, on Any Forums > 383983153

▶Day: 123 - Daily battlefield assessment : isw.pub/RusCampaignJune25

▶Latest
>Putin and Lukashenka meet together
>Ukrainian forces in Severodonetsk have been ordered to withdraw
>Russian forces capture several towns near eastern cities Lysychansk & Sievierodonetsk
>Ukrainian forces attack oil rigs in the Black Sea
>UK MoD: Consistent failures of Russian air force have significantly contributed to Russia’s limited success in Ukraine
>Ukrainian forces sink Russian Navy supply vessel using western supplied Harpoon missile
>Ukrainian sources: Russian forces control all of Severodonetsk with the exception of Azot industrial zone
>EU leaders visit Kyiv
>Ukrainian fighters inside the Severodonetsk Azot chemical plant ignored Russian ultimatum to surrender
>All three bridges leading to Severodonetsk have been destroyed, as Russia tries too prevent Ukrainian defenders in the city from resupplying
>DPR courts sentence two British nationals & Morrocan captured in Mariupol to death
>Russian Mjr General Roman Kutuzov killed in Donbas, the 11th Russian General KIA this war
>Ukrainian forces reportedly reclaim ground in Severodonetsk, inflicting heavy damage to Russian forces
>Ukrainian forces launch counter-offensive in Kherson region
>ISW: Russian invasion that aimed to seize & occupy entire country has become desperate & bloody offensive to capture single city in east while defending important but limited gains in south & east

▶Telegram Channels
rentry.org/telosint
t.me/ukr_pics/

▶INTELLIGENCE
understandingwar.org/publications
odin.tradoc.army.mil/WEG (equipment explorer)
oryxspioenkop.com/2022/02/attack-on-europe-documenting-equipment.html (tracking visually confirmed equipment losses)
twitter.com/Skawtish
twitter.com/Osinttechnical
twitter.com/Militarylandnet

▶/uhg/ OP Template
rentry.org/uhg2022

Attached: i stand with ukraine.png (161x183, 1.56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/AZmilitary1/status/1540883080248016896
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

aaaahhh I fucked it up AGAIN
PREVIOUS THREAD
>
it's the curse of the pollack

Do any of the zoomer retards on /chug/ know who Tesak was/how the kremlin zogbots epsteined him? How do the LARPers, especially 'WN' Russians on that thread convince themselves Putin is le saviour of le white race when he kills and jails any nationalist who isn't a good goy?

Attached: 1647553975651.png (267x296, 93.57K)

>In the liberated settlement in the Kharkiv region, an abandoned NATO weapons depot and the place of residence of the uaf militants were found.
>Unused Javelin and NLAW MANPADS abandoned during the retreat were found in an improvised storage facility in a residential building.
twitter.com/AZmilitary1/status/1540883080248016896

Attached: 200505_wn_index_hpMain_16x9_992.jpg (400x400, 33.06K)

Fuck vatniks
Easy as that

Attached: 1649880504150m.jpg (1024x603, 81.61K)

B-B-B-BASED
right n/uhg/gers?

Attached: friendly reminder who is behind this.png (640x604, 332.52K)

>day 124
>still struggling to project power 50 miles from own border

Attached: H2FJHNGrwMw.jpg (526x519, 39.06K)

Thanks for baking polebro

Attached: 06C992D4-6A19-4437-8442-AA91E21DF9AF.jpg (640x635, 246.69K)

damn, that cat knows his shit

Why is my piss so foamy, lads?

Take a look at the elite-backed statements, from Russian media. With each day, they are getting more and more aggressive, each of them are trying to outdo and outwit even Putin in his inflexibility and determination, some to kiss his something, others to claim their proximity to the throne, and others already out of fear – nobody wants to be on Kadyrov’s shitlist. The sublimation of aggressive opinions, stacking on each other, goes on like a water funnel, in which everyone has already lost touch with reality. This is how the crisis of adequacy turns into a sixth mass extinction. In such a fucked-up situation, further escalation is simply inevitable.
I can only hope that whatever happened will not end on a nuclear note. But it will be impossible to freeze any conflict extended beyond vatnik on ukie/ukie on vatnik violence. This means that after some time there will be winners and losers. That means that Finland's entry in NATO has a simple reason – they want to be on winners side, and not among the neutrals, like Sweden in 1945.

Attached: 1652661037702.jpg (616x253, 53.87K)

that's some sophisticated english, I applaud

so true, sister!
pic related (my house)

Attached: unknown (51).png (1536x2048, 3.48M)

unfortunately i can’t see the humidity indicators
i wonder if it’s on purpose

Really? Thanks.

russiabros how come the nazi jews are still in power on day 124 of special operation to denazify ukraine?

Attached: desiretoknowmore.gif (480x384, 133.22K)

If that faggot supports it, you knows it's anything but what he calls it.

>But it will be impossible to freeze any conflict extended beyond vatnik on ukie/ukie on vatnik violence.
That is what it is so far..But Ukis don't se to want to freeze anything at this point.
Can't blame them..

>and others already out of fear – nobody wants to be on Kadyrov’s shitlist.
what does kadyrov have to do with this?

Retard, soros is literal manchild with delusions about freedom and etc, but he's not malevolent boogeyman like you think he, and he literally did finance all the education in post commie states so we wouldn't have to learn from russian textbooks.
World ain't black and white like your manchildren worldview suggests.

Attached: 1650448251.jpg (872x704, 429.81K)

>PIGGER SHILLS ON SUICIDE WATCH

I REPEAT

>PIGGER SHILLS ON SUICIDE WATCH

Attached: sample_4e0e260ee8c876d4445648ce4eff419d.jpg (850x886, 333.98K)

Magyars to the knife

Kadyrov is Putin's personal loose cannon, so he can do whatever the fuck he and Putin want, even purging the neutral/anti-Putin elites if they feel like it