Germany. What are they doin?

Considering Germany. Once a power plant in everything. Now they are completely giving away everything. But why? Are their leaders some kind of compromited? What is this shit? Don't they have any pride anymore?

Attached: 1638227390443.jpg (700x760, 86.39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

granddesignexposed.com/sun/baal.html
youtu.be/eJK1gLHbOxA
youtube.com/watch?v=jWhQ1QaAOZU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

white women BTFO

that nigress is so fucking hot. more?

>white women BTFO
i can smell the shit from behind the screen.
have you ever smelled a nigger?

her name is nyla lueeth

Attached: nyla-lueeth-12.jpg (800x923, 238.78K)

Probably has a wig, y'know?

no, and I'm married to one

We are retards, even americans are better

Attached: 1655716864061.gif (520x293, 2.8M)

Germany is a hologram simulation and it's failing. Soon it just shuts off and we can commute freely between Portugal safe zone and Nevada safe zone with our new reverse engineered alien tech derived field drive crafts.

Jews did this. It‘s ogre :(

Because we are a country full of muzzies and muzzie worshippers. Germany is all about helping poor people from Africa or other shitholes. If a political party would drop the statement "Germany first" it would be banned and the members would end in prison.

Germans have become midwits of Europe.

No wonder UK left.

It's not Jews, your women are insane, Merkel chose to shut down Nuclear after Fukushima meanwhile France doubledown on it. Fucking insane.

Our "leaders" are criminals who basically fool the people and dismantle the country. Germans are too respectful and stupid to prevent it. The elite hates the country and the people, and Germans are too brainwashed to do anything about it. This country is in its dieing phase. And maybe that is good, because most Germans are compliant BOOMER FAGGOTS.

STFU Germany is not full of muzzie.

All part of the great reset.

Reminder:

The end of the world is nigh; things will get worse and worse and worse.

Evil will keep increasing and the love of people will grow cold. Faith will dwindle greatly. People will suffer through wars, famines, plagues and so on.

It will keep getting worse till time of the Second Coming. Then comes the Great Tribulation and afterwards the Pouring of the Vials of God's Wrath. After almost everything is destroyed, Christians will reign with Jesus Christ a 1000 years and then comes The Resurrection of all who are dead and thereafter The Judgement.

In the Judgement those who are still damned go to the lake of fire and the rest go to be with God forever and ever. Amen.

To those who are not saved; Know that the end is nigh and thus not much time remains. All who do not believe in Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour are doomed to end up in the lake of fire and remain condemned. If you wish to avoid such a fate repent of your sins, believe in Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour for your salvation and He will deliver you from evil and save you from the lake of fire.

Also I suggest caution regarding other denominations that call themselves Christians. What my faith led me to is non-denominational Christianity but for you God might have a different plan so go where God leads you.

catholics beware as you are in danger of damnation: granddesignexposed.com/sun/baal.html

Something worth watching if you have the time: youtu.be/eJK1gLHbOxA

Attached: Catholics Beware v4.jpg (1741x3829, 2.62M)

It has even spread to villages now. Try visiting a city.

I would drill that white faced oil in an instant

Attached: 1640608145362.jpg (300x428, 87.16K)

Yeah? Maybe in your village with 800 citizens but when did you visit a big city last time? They are all full of shitskins.

Their leaders are American agents and I mean it.

Damn I love nigresses never got the chance to fuck one :(

Same I want a black gf

>lueeth
>Louise
Why are niggers like this

Attached: 89b5480924731db325977c883a2c91ff.jpg (749x770, 48.12K)

Built for BIG ITALIAN COCK

who is this supreme being?

Based

Is this the result of less shower time?

Attached: 1656221694286.png (642x657, 213.42K)

Its really fucked up innit? You should have had children, but here you are talking shit in Any Forums. And on top of that

You fucking want a black gf.

Fuck off from here. I'm brown and Germans are pathetic cucks. Go have children you stupid cunts. If not, get out of the country and go find one.

Damn it's crazy to see what some good pure-bred house nigger genetics & a few decades of eugenics are capable of.
If only we had a few more centuries of slavery we would of had a good variety of nigger breeds & domesticated stock.
Quite possibly we could of had the 1st adapted race of civilized & conversation-able/mild mannered niggers too.

The Union & your libtard governments took your genetically tailored & fully domesticated pet onahole away from you Any Forums.
Always remember that.

my favorite camwhore was replaced by her studio now what?

youtube.com/watch?v=jWhQ1QaAOZU
Don't say you weren't warned.

She's cute

since germans look like this, they're clearly doing something right

Attached: 1655709644143.jpg (1080x1349, 137.57K)

Germany hasn't been a country or a nation since 1945

I'm 24 and bet I will have children before im 30. I'm not a cuck that just talks shit on Any Forums.

in case you did not realize by now the elites decided its time for communism to take over the world and the new hegemon will be china in the near future. A strong Germany and Europe would be a headache for that plan. Covid was just a small taste of whats to come.

>I'm 24 and bet I will have children before im 30. I'm not a cuck that just talks shit on Any Forums.
Good. Go have children and don't be a midwit cuck.

Attached: 1652616171692m.jpg (772x1024, 120.53K)

Trannies in tech have a lot of people in high places by the balls & they cannot say anything about it. Just reality. Act accordingly.

there's a cute black girl who wears lots of tim burton shit at work and i think i'm going to ask her out

I have children you beschissene Arschgeburt. Now do your part.

Had multiple in bed dated two. Last one actually told me she loves German / russian looking guys.
T. 188m, Blue eyed Balkan Chad

I'm a pajeet "immigrant", well not really, I'm a student here. I don't plan on having children. I keep hearing this annoying shit complaint about how Germans are less in number, well, have children, that's a simple solution.