Why are there so few nice-looking far right?

These are usually either mega-nerds, or skinhead orcs with tattoos and even piercings, or obese hillbillies. Or just PoC. Like the leader of "Proud boys" who is a Cuban nigger. In my view, only members of "Generation Identitaire" look well.

Attached: PB.png (642x363, 489.35K)

Mainly because you only watch cnn

>Generation Identitaire vs Proud Boys

They have totally different goals. Proud Boys was created by a libertarian weirdo to be an "all races welcome" boys club with a special focus on street fighting at protests. They're a bunch of hooligans

Attractive and successful white supremacists hide their power level.

>Attractive and successful white supremacists hide their power level.
This is extremely true and far more common than people think. I was astonished to hear many conversations on racial pride by the top tier whites at university. We're actually getting somewhere now

My 10th grade science teacher was a 6'2" german with a military haircut and would send niggers to detention just because. When I told him I admired Hitler, he gave me straight As.

You haven't met me, Nate Higgers

>When I told him I admired Hitler, he gave me straight As.
That's fucking amazing. I want to meet that man. Was he funny and based?

He seemed bitter about his position in life as a public school teacher, but made sure to take it out on niggers. He once threatened to throw a nigger out the classroom window for mouthing off to him. Got up in the nigger kids face like "I will throw you out the fucking window!". Nothing happened to him either.

I told him I was thinking about joining a local skinhead chapter and he told me only retards do that. He said "the movement needs smart people".

>He said "the movement needs smart people".
He's right about that. The smart people are out there. We're two of them, clearly

RAM, NSC131, PF, NSN, EAM, France Active Club, Canada Active Club and lots of hooligans are normal looking

Are Generation Identity still around?

What do they even do these days? Last thing I remember was them shouting at that boat with Lauren Southern

Pretty sure they got banned in France, all their members probably in similar organizations like GUD now or just joined small nationalist football firms. I notice Martin sellner doesn't really post much anymore, wonder if it's banned in Germany too now

>stand back
>stand by
Literally what do they mean by this?

>1pbtid

Its a Donald trump quote

Because that's what not getting laid does to a mofo. Turns him into a mushy brained fat cuck that doesn't leave his mom's basement and larps pretending there was a better time and that he will fight to make it.

The moron forgets that in that better time he still wouldn't be getting laid because he's a horrible person.

Attached: Enrique Tarrio.jpg (4500x3000, 2.52M)

>These are usually either mega-nerds, or skinhead orcs with tattoos
This is the same for the left. Why would good looking people want to change a system in which they turned out good looking? If you turn out good looking then this is an indicator that the system is a perfect match for your genetics.

This was also an experience I had, but they typically weren't "Chads" in the sense of jacked dude weed dude sex party bro types. They were more along the lines of what "nerds" looked like 60 years ago before they became hunched skinnyfats and neckbeards. Think the Alan Turing kind of look.

You'd like Harold Covington, even in his edgy days he always looked good.

Attached: 1603505323876.jpg (1600x2293, 582.5K)

Because they are genetically defective just like the far left. If left-wingers were as evil as Any Forums says they would of been weeded from the genepool thousands of years ago. In reality weak leftist societies get conquered by strong right-wingers, but then those strong right-wingers create a society of deranged incels who think they can rape and steal, then that right-wing society gets expunged and killed by leftists that can actually cooperate with other human beings instead of just cheat and betray.