We Muslims warned you about women and you called us mudslime pedos and insulted our God and Prophet

We Muslims warned you about women and you called us mudslime pedos and insulted our God and Prophet
You honestly deserve what you get
Islam is right about men and women and all white men are simps

Attached: 1539632500263.jpg (1137x640, 41.37K)

you worship the same god as the jews

Attached: abrahamicreligionisbs.png (1506x858, 265.37K)

Muslims hate Jews, too. That doesn't make Muslims our allies. Everyone hates Jews.

Isaac was the son that carried the King. Go back into your hole with your mother of slaves.

Iran allows abortion
who's the "great satan" now?

Sure, but do get out of bongland. You need to go back

Correct, there is only 1 (One) God.
I didn't even mention Jews. Jews aren't your problem, YOU are your problem. You fucking anglos can't get out of your own way, you keep giving your stupid whores more power and then cry when they use that power to do satanic shit. Well, good. I hope they keep murdering your future generations lol.
said the aussie living on stolen land.

Nobody is the west cares about your intended global mono-culture. We accept Muslims as equals, just like with anyone else, but we dont want to live in a world where everyone dresses the same, speaks the same gibberish about god every day and forbid ourselves from having fun.
In short, Muslim culture is boring.

kek
it doesn't take a genius to recognise the 'female spirit' needs to be controlled

yet somehow you anglos couldn't manage it in spite of your "high IQs"

>couldn't manage
Pretty sure that's exactly what happened throughout most of the UK's history. You need to leave.

cope
we're in le current year, not in 1801, you're being replaced now and that's a good thing

lol ok sand nigger

Attached: 1603999179892.jpg (476x313, 25.6K)

Inshallah brother.

Attached: 1462705368861.png (1368x1265, 2.64M)

this is all you trannies do, I'm glad you're being replaced by niggers and spics. your women will continue to abort your future generation and you'll do nothing except take more tranny hormones and become a female.

You're a paki moron who worships a nonce. God doesn't exist we dont take advice from you.

Yeah your prophet is still a pedo and your god a narcissistic sadistic psychopath satanist

Muhammad wore aishas dresses and fucked niggers in the ass. Read your holy book and hadiths.

Aren't the Persians just larping as Islamic? From my understanding, they changed the quran up to fit their culture and whatnot

cope
every day i thank god i wasnt born a subhuman with skin the color of shit like you lmao dumb stinky sand nigger you wont do shit but stay here and cry like a bitch LOL peace be upon by dick you little faggot cya

Attached: 1476927609325.png (334x393, 133.73K)

>cope
>you wont do shit but stay here and cry like a bitch LOL
projecting at its finest

> polygamy
> patriarchy
Pick one retard. Mudslimes are the biggest incel group on this Earth.

>stolen land.
Whites can't steal land.

I genuinely don't understand your mindset. If you were right about anything why the fuck are you in the white man's country? Internally how do you cope with this?

I don't understand why you're so happy with the decline of the British people, you realise once they're gone or a small minority, you or your kids will be living in the same shithole you or your parents escaped to begin with. If anything you should be doing what older generations of migrants in the US do, and complain about immigration, they realise that it's the people that make a country great, once the UK is full of cammel/goatfuckers, it'll be a Pakistan tier shithole, very shortsighted, but I guess you people are like the faggots that go "I would choose a black Christian Europe, over a white atheist one", "I would rather live in squalor with brown and nigger Muslims, over living a comfy life with white kaffir christians"

Sure the west is in a catastrophic condition but the Muslim world is no better. You have no Caliphate, all your leaders are corrupt slaves to the west or China. Muslim countries are moving away from Islam, becoming more liberal and nationalistic rather than religious based. Muslims who move to the west usually have their children corrupted by western values and become faggots rather than having any meaningful impact of spreading Islam. In fact many Scholars believe Muslims commit sin by moving themselves to western atheist countries just for money and expose their children to zina everywhere.

Attached: unknown4.png (472x677, 449.89K)

God promised the whole world for us.

Fuck islam, fuck Mohammad the pedophile prophet of satan and fuck you for defiling a country with your niggerly presence.

You fail to understand that these "people" genuinely want to end all life on Earth, their degeneracy knows no bounds, and it's why they've come to the West. They want to turn this planet dark.

>insulted our God
It's not "our" God, it's God, the only one.

neither can anyone then. therefore I am in my own land right now.

>white man's country
It's not a white man's country tho. I'm applying my own rules (seeing as how this is the principle we all should live by according to Any Forums) so it's now my own country.

this

Attached: 1520835426422.gif (500x213, 1.91M)

>You have no Caliphate
for now

No, your species is an invasive species to the entire planet, hence why wherever you go nothing but contamination and decay remains.

Your idea of having fun is probably being a degenerate so an a basic level you're not that different from the average whore femoid