At a firepit with friends

>At a firepit with friends
>Friends ultra-religious wife starts talking about demons
>Says demons are real and demoinc possession is real
>this goes on for 20 minutes
>poker face the whole time

I really try to embrace the classical liberal mindset and allow people complete freedom, but I think tonight was my breaking point. I felt like bursting out laughing at how ridiculous it all was.

Attached: 1652469435276.jpg (576x544, 33.72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

therealpresence.org/archives/Video/RP0716000.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Thats because youre a faggot canadian gook demon and were subconsciously terrified

You have to go back.

You have no idea. Wake up.

Best that you stay not believing they exist and never use a taro-card.

Demons are fake.

Some people wouldn't be able to function if they realized that human beings are capable of some truly terrible thoughts and behaviors without any kind of supernatural cause. Your lack of empathy could be considered demonic.

demons arent creatures or apparitions, they are the voices of vice and violence inside your head, the ones that serve in most circumstances to relieve you of your humanity.
i prefer maxwell's demon anyways, at least he reverses entropy.

If you have a friend that brings his breeding partner to a male activity, then:
A. He is a weak little faggot.
and
B. You are an even bigger faggot for even sitting with them for even a single instant.

In conclusion, please consider suicide. Thank you.

>be OP
>”herro /b i mean pol/
>”I havu friend who speek aboh sum ting sum ting demuhn”
>”I no raff”
>”I no roos”

Fuck off chink

you probably believe your ancestors were apes and reality created itself out of nothing, so you don't really have the ground to laugh at anyone for their beliefs, leaf

this. i wouldn't worry about them.

Book God isn't real, book devil is real, the reality is the duality of your nature. Everyone is god and the devil. The chinese were right with yin yang

A significant portion of the cunts on this board probably believe the same tbqh, truly is amazing how all these people's votes are equal to yours

Demons are fallen angels. they exist, and they hate you and want to destroy you. They are smarter and stronger than you. So, if you want to survive bodily death without infinite torment and anguish, you best get your shit together.

therealpresence.org/archives/Video/RP0716000.htm

You’re Australian, your vote means nothing.

Superstition is still alive and well. All things considered people as a whole still have one foot in the cave.

I just visited your country and your streets are covered in literal feces. You have no moral high ground.

Attached: 1650951674631.jpg (1528x1528, 317.22K)

Very nice, naruto. Very nice.

Attached: laughing kraut.gif (245x230, 871.4K)

Erm they are real, OP. You need to decouple from your over reliance on the realm of reason. You being on Any Forums is proof to that. You see all this chaos and evil in the world and you all point and cry out 'how could this be? How could anyone think in such a way and do such heinous acts'

Demons walk among us. Ideas cannot be touched in the physical realm as much as demons cannot, they live within us and walk amongst us. They are real and you are all complaining about the excesses of that on Any Forums

If you take "demons" to mean psychological and emotional, and not real ones, it's true though

Demons are real. Lurk more.

Yellow hands typed this post

I'm just passing by. Fully agreed Italy is disgusting. They've forgotten God altogether