What kind of man decides to become a glowie? What does his pre-glowie life look like?

What kind of man decides to become a glowie? What does his pre-glowie life look like?

Attached: glowies.jpg (640x615, 100.63K)

they're like boyscouts & mormons
well they were, they probably hire drug addicted trannies now

Mormon. Language schools (to convert people to Mormon in other countries), BYU then FBI, CIA, ATF.

Men who love their parents too much and i.e. their standing in the eyes of others

It’s the mindset of a cop. I don’t have the time to go into it, but the psychology of police is something else. Mormons are often recruited for these positions, they’re sober, loyal, moral, and not too urban. Look into the psychology of Utah Mormons and cops.

Father was a cop. Former military looking for gibs. Mormon.

I was thinking the same thing earlier when I saw pictures from the honking candadian caravan getting crushed. Who are these boots who uphold globohomo? What are their values? Are they truly just golems?

Thise are just soldiers or marines, op. But your paranoia is certainly healthy.

>Are they truly just golems?
yeah, they just bottle it up with a "greater good" delusion

A bunch of depraved, degenerate faggots for the most part.

Attached: fbi dykes.jpg (2048x1152, 884K)

dad is away on business, kid is unathletic but fantasizes about james bond shit his dad could be up to, wants to control others but isn't physically or particularly mentally forceful or persuasive, the government gives him the power he doesn't have

cops are different I think though, cops are like jocks that aren't quite good enough for college sports but above average let's say in high school sports

cops and glowies are completely different imo, glowies are ideologically motivated, cops just want some work where they can use their athleticism

maybe I'm off base maybe not though

I used to do BJJ training with a Fed (Aus). He was a straight edge goober, very serious and pretty poor sense of humour. He was boring af

You're very off base. You just gave a bunch of tropes from tv lol

They're homosexuals who get off on crushing political opposition and hating Christ.

Attached: fbi fags.jpg (1776x1184, 328.75K)

Being a glowie is probably fun as fuck, but they won't take losers like us. Imagine being paid to fuck with elections in latin america or some shit.

holy shit I just made a glowie uber mad

glowies are like hall monitors, cops are just bros for the most part

to want to be a glowie you have to be basically, against the idea of freedom and america, basically you want the power your dad has and you want to hold it over other people

a twink with a cute bubble butt

Attached: 1655422872023.gif (410x268, 1.62M)

why don't you go and actually meet some glowies and see how wrong you are

>to want to be a glowie you have to be basically, against the idea of freedom and america
nah they aren't like that
they got into it because they think they're protecting the country
gets corrupted later via a series of little deaths (telling lies they know are lies, compromising on things they know they shouldn't but feel obligated to because career/greater good lie)
eventually they're inside-out but don't even see it because it has to be for the greater good, why else are they doing it?
self-fulfilling prophecy sort of thing

Attached: 1652776646078.png (1866x1119, 440.65K)

You're projecting your own father issues.

The recruitment drive changes each generation. When 9/11 happened both aus and USA sourced loads of fresh recruits wanting to protect their country from Islamic terrorists because back in those days people actually fell for the meme that Muslims wanted to conquer them. The same reason why people joined the army after the attacks.They actually tended to recruit deeply conservative people with conservative backgrounds.

how the fuck would I meet them

I just base my stereotypes off the people I know that became cops and the faggots that I see in the fbi

basically the fbi isn't the best and brightest, they need the power they don't have that the government provides them, I've never seen a jacked athletic fbi agent with high iq, why not, certainly there has to be 1 out there but where is he, fbi is basically ectomorphs who need the government to be the muscle they don't have

cops on the other hand just have confidence from high school sports and feel they can physically dominate people, they might also believe in justice and respecting people, maybe a loved one in their family was a victim in a rape or assault/murder and it left an impression on them

my father had brain cancer and hasn't had control of his own body without phenobarbital and kepra since I was 5

holy shit I'm kekking, conservative backgrounds, you're just trolling me now son

>you're just trolling me now son
that's who they targeted for decades and decades, it only shifted recently

maybe back in the day, I don't know what the fuck is going on anymore

It’s a lot of Mormons and other obscure groups that get off from unnecessary hierarchies. They worship authority to the point of never questioning and wanting to carry out what it wants so they become government agents as a result

pro tip: if someone has a decent physique with some muscle and they aren't right wing or at least normie blue collar-type conservative, you're looking at a homosexual.

the watches are the dead give away.

Attached: 1646974649139.jpg (2442x1832, 1.74M)

That's legit what they filter for. Maybe things have changed in the last few years but alphabets in both Australia and America both filtered for conservative backgrounds. The biggest terrorist threats of the last 30-50 years were environmentalists and Muslims. The people joining to protect their country were worried about these. You're a stupid Zoomer and don't remember what the pro-trump demographic were like before. They were throating neocon dick, hook line and sinker. The feds were full of men who were the types that dressed smart-casual since the age of 10 and grew up a planned and regimented childhood of boyscouts, band practice, private school, football, etc. You're way off the mark with what glowies are like. They're extremely straight edge types

Attached: notfedsgirls.jpg (788x861, 180.69K)