Shit food

Behold supermarket eggs vs naturally grown chicken eggs. Does this apply for most of the supermarket products? Are they trying to kill us or just cutting corners to meet demand, or both?

Attached: IMG_20220626_102117.jpg (3126x1549, 1.29M)

Attached: 1637076920628.jpg (883x717, 167.63K)

Both can be from naturally grown chicken, retard. Yolk size tends to vary.

>slice through the middle vs slice near the edge
Epic

Building a chicken coup this summer, it's gonna b gud. No more free compost for the composting jews, now it'll get turned into delicious chicken eggs. I also love runny eggs so that giant yolk seems pretty good.

>if only you knew how bad things really are

Attached: ck1612624837059.jpg (720x528, 38.88K)

you got it

I have no idea what you're talking about. I get a carton of eggs and they look like the ones on the right. Quit being a nigger and use your head.

Mistreated hens produce small eggs.

the change in yolk color however is the main indicator. Cage free well fed chickens raised at home tend to have a more orangy yolk. While the store bought grade A eggs tend to be more pale yellow.

They were sliced in the middle both. Tase varies wildly.

watch out for the coons user, one of the bigger hurdles when it comes to raising chickens.

The egg white is the good shit (protein) though. Are you trying to become fat?

Cope

this is the stupidest attempt i have ever seen.
anyone who jumps on this train is retarded and should end their misery.

Attached: 1655581767521.gif (200x210, 437.06K)

More egg white = more nutritious and healthy, duh.

If you feed them red pepper flakes you can get those nice burnt orange, almost red yolks. Supposedly good for preventing parasites as well and they can't taste the spice so they don't mind it.

The virgin grain fed factory farm chicken egg VS the chad free range egg.

Regular chicken eggs when you raise them yourself can be all over the place in terms of size and whatnot. My main gripe with store bought eggs that I don't miss is the fact that they power wash the evidence of the industrial horror house they come from off the eggs, which destroys their self preservation capabilities and they go bad in less than half the time.

>watch out for the coons user
I mean I know crime stats memes but do blacks seriously break in and steal eggs?

The yolk contains 50% more protein per gram.

I made hard boiled eggs with eggs from walmart and they looked the egg on the right. Wtf are you talking about?

please tell me your concern is about the depth of the yolk's colour rather than how much it occupies

>Are you trying to become fat?
You don't become fat from eating fat. You become fat from eating carbs. Eggs are one of, if not the best, stable food you can eat.

>stable food
boneappletea

Yoi don’t know what you’re talking about

>be american
>wash eggs for no reason, removes protective coating
>now they have to be refrigerated
how dumb are you people?

Attached: ca-times.brightspotcdn.com.jpg (1200x675, 103.2K)

Lolno, its about concentration of carotenoids in fodder not about cages, you can add supplements to caged chicken and they will produce bright orange eggs as well. Home raised chicken however dont always produce bright orange eggs.

This is definitely fake and gay lol
I have never seen an egg like the one on the left in my entire life and I eat a lot of eggs

It's because city-dwellers have become so freaked out over seeing a piece of straw/piece of dirt or any other type of stuff on an egg-shell, that market has to dothis type of shit.

I’m actually making scrambled eggs for dinner. Pro tip anons- start from a cold pan on a low heat.

You become fat from eating calories. Fat also has calories. The easiest way to stay lean is to proteinmaxx all your menu items and eat the minimum amount of calories with the maximum amount of food volume for satiety.