Antifascists want to re-enact the Irish Troubles in the USA

Attached: violence4.jpg (1080x1781, 440.96K)

Attached: violence3.jpg (1080x842, 233.09K)

Attached: violence2.jpg (1080x684, 195.68K)

Attached: violence.jpg (1080x1817, 481.45K)

Good. I hope they do start doing guerrilla warfare. Means the US can go into a state of martial law

All of this over abortion? It's starting to feel a bit forced, inorganic; as if this were planned to be rolled out over the social media platforms in the wake of R v W being overturned. Abortion isn't worth dying or killing to have - so why all the talk about civil war for something like this? Unbelievable that this could be the tipping point toward armed civil conflict.

Checked
As a brit I feel it is my duty to volunteer to come and patrol. Give us a shout if you need.

Note that they say fascist aligned. The problem here is that communists see everyone who isn't a communist as an enabler for fascism or aligned with them.
This is a call for death for everyone who isn't one of them.

Based Anglo

Attached: 1633057151477.jpg (672x672, 77.9K)

I'd say report it but leftist calls and incitements to violence are never punished or looked into on Twatter and Faceberg

Every American should kill themselves and face "the troubles" in hell.

>redditor talking about their desire to murder children
let me guess... not a bannable offense?

They have thier wires fucking crossed comparing themselves to the IRA.

Óró, sé do bheatha ‘bhaile
Anois ar theacht an tsamhraidh.

that's why the feds like the one in your screencap are provoking this. straight from the Gladio/strategy of tension playbook. ordo ab chao.

>using the word nazi
yeah I don't think i'll take such an individual seriously in a political debate

I love how they think a blueprint will magically make up for their complete ineptness in executing the spec ops strike they’re clearly suggesting

>what a gay fucking thread kys
SAGE

Ok? Good, let them fed.

Attached: 1655611569846.jpg (1024x993, 69.69K)

I'm ready, let's go.

Lol, how can a plebbit liberal accuse ME of being used by the rich. Just lmao @ this retard. You know what pride month is fucking retard.

And the reason the IRA was successful was because they were young men that were ethnically nationalist not because le abortion was taken away.