Now that roe Vs wade has been thrown out

Its time to start busting massive nuts inside women and then run away and leave them to clean up the mess they brought upon themselves

Its what women wouldve really wanted

Attached: FVakNBSWIAARh4N.jpg (675x900, 177.5K)

You start

Women aren't going to stop having abortions. They're just gonna do so now in a manner that's a lot more dangerous and unethical. It's like stopping prostitution or drug users. You didn't stop the problem. You pretended to and then just put a band-aid over it.

Now the embryos are safe, can we abort adults now? Preferably straight into the sun

Attached: 1641019544334.jpg (640x720, 133.78K)

Good. Hopefully a fuck tonne of them die from backyard abortions

And that's a good thing
Because some of them will accidentally kill themselves in the process of trying to murder their unborn

they almost certainly will. but how does that fix the problem? did you stop abortions from happening or did you just change the way in which people get them? read up on prohibition in the 1920s

Sorry I can't. I'm a Gay Asexual white American male who love Biden and supports Ukraine.

>Implying I give a fuck about a roastie killing her own offspring
Why are memeflags so retarded?

you're against killing the unborn, but you're okay with living people dying? do you think men who jerk off should die too?

I hope they die bleeding in their bathrooms, personally. When I get pics of it I will post them relentlessly. Can't wait.

so then if you don't care about it what are you arguing?

Youre the one whose arguing, memeflaggot. Im just here to watch roasties bleed out from their backyard abortions

>whores will die of illegal abortions
Good.

this is how normal, upstanding, functioning members of society speak

if your mother had an abortion you weren't aware of, would you dismiss her as a whore?

I didn't claim to be any of those things. Expect the pics all the same.

>supports jewkraine
Kill yourself right now.

Yes, I would disown my mother on the spot

>its what women wouldve really wanted.
How many times has it been said? Women don't want a beta cuck. The want that alpha that spreads his seed.

I believe Tyler Durden's father was quoted as
>setting up franchises
Do with that information what you will

>feet
someone post the troon posing with men and women - pointing out how women keep their feet together while men splay their feet outward