Women = niggers of gender

Have you noticed that by and large, the average woman will allow the government to do LITERALLY anything without saying a word, unless it’s something they personally care about, like industrializing baby murder.

They honestly are complete jokes and wouldn’t make it 10 minutes in the shoes of a man.

Pathetic slut gender who repeatedly vote for our collapse. I hate them!

Attached: 26E7A216-7045-489F-8929-850601B42E49.jpg (636x1300, 143.49K)

women are pathetic, we know

Attached: 1651391159320.webm (900x692, 1.98M)

Fuck with your gender bollocks! Die in a fire CUNT!

woman is the nigger of the world

Attached: flicky blicky.gif (498x276, 1.85M)

That would’ve never happened had she not been acting like an attention seeking cunt for the man she was with.

Men killed her!

>what zero pussy does to a mf

No nigger.
Because woman have a use in that they can breed valuable men.
Niggers are incapable of this.

It turns out that most women like to spend their time with men who do things like washing themselves and going to the gym occasionally. They tend to avoid men who look like Vaush and permenantly smell like doritos who live in their moms basement well into their 30's.
Such men don't have the self awareness to actually do something about these factors, and prefer to seethe about the fact that women refuse to find them attractive on an anonymous anime message board.
You will never pass on your genes

Attached: 1651560616624 (1).png (546x613, 357.62K)

Why do you perverted freaks think it’s “cool” to let women destroy your nation?

Is all that matters is they touch your less than impressive dick? You god damn sex addicted degenerates need to be lined up against a fucking wall and murdered.

Hot especially if she's actually not a whore & v loyal to me

Attached: 1656216037134.png (1000x577, 199.03K)

My favorite type of person to mock & laugh is a man trapped by basic average vagina.

“You get no pussy because you criticized whores bro!”

Hahahaha enjoy your used up smelly hole you simple minded animal.

You just described the average person. You only know of NPC women because your standards for yourself are too low for any respectable woman.

That's why I only date femboys

You can do everything right and still not meet American female standards. Problem solved though, moved out of America. Being a chad in SEA has really pulled me back from the homicidal incel rage I had.

This is why women should be banned from the internet and put in hijabs.

>My favorite type of person to mock & laugh is a man trapped by basic average vagina.

>“You get no pussy because you criticized whores bro!”

>Hahahaha enjoy your used up smelly hole you simple minded animal.

Attached: 1630197212967.png (645x770, 75.13K)

it's funny cause it's true

She was with her friend, another woman.

What a waste, she was rockin it.

Ha ha ha!!! And she will never commit suicide over it because women are souless Shit! She doesn't care!!! She's happy her "friend" died and she posted the video on the internet for sympathy! HA HA HA, The Eternal Roast will always seek her needed attention! Feed the subhuman animal it's needs! HA FUCKIN' HA!

Attached: 1648960730650.gif (568x320, 1011.22K)

women are incredibly self-centered and completely devoid of shame. that's all you really need to know, everything they do can be easily explained with those two things.

Her female friend posted her death, especially as one as undignified as this, online for the world to see and gawk at?

Man, women really are fucking awful and need to be enslaved again lmfao.

>the mother of one