Apparently this is a guy from "Chapo trap house" a popular leftwing podcast...

Apparently this is a guy from "Chapo trap house" a popular leftwing podcast. I've never seen a right winger so publicly spiteful as a leftist, they really are an extremely seething people

Attached: Screenshot_20220626-170518.png (2048x1030, 543.73K)

They’re ghouls that have to be dealt with in a legal, violent manner

>I've never seen a right winger so publicly spiteful as a leftist
Are you new? People here are gleeful when some immigrant kids get murdered at school. This is the public discourse now.

Those same people don't go to a hospital for a flu.

Chapotraphouse are a failed combination of frat culture and leftism and what you get is psychopathic personality disorders and awful takes

CTH is primarily trannies
RATPAC tongues my anus

The only difference is that one is sanctioned by a multibillion dollar company
Of course, pretending that we should expect equal treatment from enemies is foolish. And show them no mercy when the pendulum swings

To clarify, I've never seen a right winger commentator/entertainer that seethes as much as a leftist. I.e incredible spite is more acceptable within the mainstream left wing

Show me the post where they were "gleeful". The closest I saw was not giving a shit.

Other way around fag, leftards ignore muslims bullying and raping white kids in minority majority britain

To identify you real enemies, subject them to the same conditions they subject you to.

Leftists are driven by mental illness. Not a single one of them has a coherent worldview, they just seethe about random things to distract themselves from their suicidal thoughts.

>This is the public discourse now.
>People here

Any Forums was always a magnet for edgy, anonymous spergs, this kind of ghoulish comments are part of the board culture.

That's fair. Maybe it's because they can get away with it without being sacked/banned.
You're newfags if you haven't seen Any Forums users cheering on innocent people getting shot just because they're black or Mexican or whatever. Get a grip.

You've got to snap out of it. You're in a war. You're in a fight for your life. Your enemy has internalized this, you need to as well. Suck it up.

That's not any of their Twitter handles

Their point is that this animosity is no longer contained within the "Dark corners of the internet" and are instead open and out in front.

LMFAO

imagine choosing your beliefs based on politics. These retards are gonna be fundamentally broken for the rest of their lives over covid lies.

Fuck yeah, right radicals just aren't allowed on Twitter while these trannie living kikes are.

i don't mind that, i always knew they hate me and want me dead and them pretending to have moral highground was tiresome

So you can't show anything? So a typical deluded bongpost.
Go eat out your senile queen, cuck.

>ventilator identified as bad for covid early on
>memory holed so they( hospitals) kept doing it to get free money