MAJOR ESCALATION NATO VS. RUSSIA WWIII LEAD-UP

Russian media claims Lithuania is doubling down on on blockading rail and ground supply lines to Kaliningrad. If this plays out and is enforced this is potentially the spark for WWIII. What are the political implications of this?

rt.com/russia/557833-lithuania-kaliningrad-transit-stance/

Attached: mushroom-cloud-1.jpg (1600x1280, 150.25K)

nice

an escalation just flew over my house

The worst part is we have to listen to trannies pretending to care about Lithuania. It was hard enough with Ukraine

Russia will invade and NATO will provide air support.

Attached: 657567-879789.jpg (989x1024, 106.53K)

they only hate russia because it was her turn

based

Attached: 174051D4-D80A-4723-8073-979BAD5C6EA5.jpg (822x1024, 140.12K)

>RT
Nigger it's not even a blockade. Only sanctioned products are denied transit. Food, medicine and people can continue to travel freely. Russian whining is embarrassing. If they can't take care of their shithole stolen exclave then it's their problem, not ours

you faggots are the official tranny flag from now on.

wow i did go to sleep just to wake up to nothing sill happened yet

Good, time for Russia to stop larping about nook threats.

What's real and what the media are reporting are separate issues. This has massive potential for rapid escalation. A lot of the signs are there.

i call bullshit, it would have happened already. motherfuckers know shit that you don't know apparently. it often do be like that.

Yeah, and the reality is that it's not even a full blockade and Russia is making a big retarded song and dance about it. They knew this was coming since at least March and barely did anything to secure transit through other means like through the sea. Again, their problem

why exactly does russia have control over this little piece of noncontiguous land, anyway? they own half of the eurasian continent.

You seriously think russia isn't gonna care about NATO nations cutting off trade to their own territory? Are you fucking retarded and insane? This is dancing along the line of an act of war.

False flag on July 4th, America is pissed, does NATO's bidding willingly again for like five years at least, more than enough time for the next stage.

>t.

Attached: 1650983785921.png (513x680, 629.29K)

The political implications are that the world is tired of Russian bullshit and Moscow gets vaporized. U like Russia’s Ali-baba arsenal, western missiles work.

I seriously cannot believe you retards are not grasping this. Putin was rushed to the Kremlin hours ago,, hopefully he's showing short term restraint.

Yeah, probably Xi summoned him to discuss increasing the cutting down of Siberian forests

Biden already made it clear to Russia that if tactical nukes are used in Ukraine, it will result in a massive conventional response. The Russians may be crazy but they aren’t suicidal.

>Russian media claims
What happened to those military and political consequences promised for Finland and Sweden for applying to join nato?
Stop being little suburban cucks who cower from every russian fart

Attached: IMG_20210530_084813.jpg (1025x923, 140.49K)

>Stop being little suburban cucks who cower from every russian fart
yeah basically

Seriously from what I can tell, all you need is some hobby drones and a drink cup full of fertilizer with some nails taped to it to defeat the Russians.

Not even China wants anything to do with them after this shit show.

>massive conventional response
Are theu gonna send more reddit or will it be twitter this time?

Well coupled with Putin's emergency visit to the kremlin at 11pm last night, maybe it's more serious?

Nukes will not be launched by Russia first.

We are right now right on the edge of rapid nuclear escalation in a matter of days to hours. If NATO blocks trade and or supply lines to kaliningrad via established supply lines violating treaties that is an act of war. Lithuania is a NATO country. Good luck you all.

It's unironically this. The leftist boner for war with Russia is entirely because they blame Putin for Trump.

It is an act of war. I hope Russia shits on them for fucking around.

Why do you even bother doing this?

>stolen
>was invaded by germany, beat germany, and took the land
you need to kys

Would it not be easier to fight a guerrilla for 20 years against NATO than to recover from a nuke exchange?
lmao @ NOOOOKbrains

kys too retard leaf, learn your history