If you dont eat your meat you cant have any pudding. How can have any pudding if you dont eat your meat?

If you dont eat your meat you cant have any pudding. How can have any pudding if you dont eat your meat?

Attached: Cov.jpg (750x750, 23.83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aqcpx2K2SVA
youtube.com/watch?v=PIanhf8UkDc
youtube.com/watch?v=9a1NhRbNJ_Y
youtube.com/watch?v=tbdpv7G_PPg
youtube.com/watch?v=lt-udg9zQSE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Checked, Christ is King.

Attached: check.jpg (598x600, 46.55K)

Attached: 1656107407919.gif (500x368, 899.77K)

Fuck Pink Floyd. They are cucks who love niggers and faggot.
They are provax globohomo tools. Fuck them and fuck you!

Relax
I'll need some information first
Just the basic facts
Can you show me where it hurts?

>provax globohomo tool

Roger Waters?

Hey! Teacher! Leave them kids alone!
All in all we're just a nother brick in the wall

yup.
first time smoking weed?

Here enjoy some music that is not boring and overplayed. youtu.be/aqcpx2K2SVA

They made great music though. You can see why they are so praised. No one, and I mean NO ONE was making music like this in the early 70s. The other prog bands were way behind PF.

Why did you post their 1973 album cover when you know the lyric you posted comes from their 1979, The Wall? Answer me user

I used to listen to them a lot, they used to be one of my favorite band, they had great songs. Most of which I know by heart. But now I hate them so much because of their political views.

Maybe dark side is the meat.

This was Slade's best song, ripped off by Quite Riot some years later.

youtube.com/watch?v=PIanhf8UkDc

>yup

Waters is pro-vax?

Its weird with a band like Slade, literally one of the most influential Rock and Roll Bands of all time and literally no one knows who they are.

I mean, how can you have your pudding if you don't eat your meat? Do we just want a society of pudding eating children?

Waters is a big faggot but he's a boomer so thats normal. I like the story of Syd Barret taking so much acid and LSD he made himself schizophrenic.

Attached: schizophrenic.jpg (736x748, 306.72K)

Roger Waters is redpilled to the Jews. Nice try, Rabbi.

is Waters pro-covid vaxx?

Good point. Hey Goy you wanna be a rock star? be famous? just sign this 360 degree life time contract that makes me rich even after you die. Theres a good goy.

Every night I turn the light out
waiting for the velvet blind
will the scaly armadillo
find me where I'm hiding
Will the misty master break me
will the key unlock my mind
will the following footsteps catch me
am I really dying

youtube.com/watch?v=9a1NhRbNJ_Y

pink floyd was very critical of the music industry. shit, here's two songs explicitly about that
youtube.com/watch?v=tbdpv7G_PPg
youtube.com/watch?v=lt-udg9zQSE

DSOTM was at least 3 years in the making, and segments of it (still in musical-songwriting development) performed by the band live during 1970-72. By mid 1972 most of what became the studio-recorded album was pretty much in the form it eventually was released as a year later (they still performed it live even though the album was not finished and available until spring '73)

>wanna be a rock star

We're just knocked out
we heard about the sell out
you gotta get an album out
you owe it to the people
we're so happy we can hardly count

The band is just fantastic!
That is really what I think.
Oh, by the way,
Which one’s Pink?