Ya'll niggers turned weird

Sup faggots, I haven't been on this board for the best part of a decade now figured I'd drop by again because life without existential dread and jew paranoia loses it's edge. Wtf has happened? Why are there so many religious schizos and commies posting?

Attached: 1633511984483.jpg (2327x2980, 296.77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SCuLdTDCIEU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

all fields

Attached: 1655610450704.png (448x629, 9.16K)

>larp as this whatever it is because bored.

Nothing wrong with schizos, but religion is just a bandaid for degeneracy at best, it won't work forever and has never fix degeneracy in the past, rather it has gone hand in hand with it.
Goes without saying, but if you wanna be able to focus on your life and elevate your bloodline a lil you can't be worried about jews 24/7. Just confusing to come back and see so much grade A faggotry here. Or maybe I'm just looking back with nostalgia goggles.

Fixed*
I've been lurking all night forgive me.

Probably the truth, cheers

Attached: 1633512844831.gif (480x480, 975.23K)

>it won't work forever and has never fix degeneracy in the past, rather it has gone hand in hand with it.
give examples

Just peruse the past couple k years of these fellows
>Catholics
>Jews
>Mudslimes
Need I say more? Don't get me wrong, if you study enough the inevitable result is becoming atleast somewhat spiritual, but organised religion is a meme.

I must say it is comforting to read the /chug/ general, I have been sick and tired of the nonstop mindless regurgitation of pompous bullshit around this ukraine shitfest.

Attached: 1614188083155.jpg (960x960, 66.18K)

religion is politics
if anything 'the more important' version
I'd be happy with an agnostic state and no fucking churches, mosques and synagogues but we have religion
and religion is political power
Judaism created Catholicism and Islam
and the ((masons)) use Catholicism and Islam
those '3' are retarded and that's why the world is fucked
but 'religious morality' transcends to 'law'
and 'state-law' is subject to religion else we'd just purge the retarded religions including the jews from the state

its just gay af here now. that is all

Some christhian schizos come here to spam propaganda and shit the board sadly. Any Forums is atheist

also Mohammed was a free-mason
that's the latest on my interpreting Islam
>t. schizo

Jesus was too ofcourse
but 'you' saw that deception from birth so understand the 'empty' religion of catholicism

Good point, well made.
Any breadcrumbs on that theory for me to look up?
kek the second poster in this thread made sure to alert me of this
What I don't get, if the christian believes they are gonna get eternal happiness in heaven or w.e why do they care to argue with pagans on a cambodian basket weaving forum?

Also, if any of you zealots are lurkin now, I would love to know if you've ever taken dmt in any form and what your opinions on your experience are.

Attached: 1600295243513.webm (236x426, 388K)

it starts with Jesus (though the plan predates him)
he's an interesting figure if you 'entertain' the idea he existed - but 'not' that he was what ((they)) profess;
~there is/was a psychopathic cult that wants to control the globe~
so the jews prophesised jesus - jesus was chosen to fulfill the prophecy - they 'trained' him to do this through 'indian' meditative techniques - to 'teach' the art to opening the heart-chakra (meditation is real btw even just as introspection) - so Jesus went around deceiving people all his life 'faking' empathy - but allowing people to 'believe' he was an empath
>the "oldest trick in the book"; oy vey, I'm blind - Jesus arrives - touches - oy vey I can see - he is the messiah
that kind of shit...
so we move forward to feats or miracles and 'many' can be claimed as 'lies' with 'people willing to vouch' to project the 'messiah' lie - but even when we get to the crucifixion and resurrection - this was 'staged' by ((them)) - this is why they 'selected' barabus - to 'ensure' the martyrdom of the messiah illusion was fullfilled
they used spellcraft in the bible to 'set' dates and 'times' - diviners of the bible call this 'numerology' and refer to it as being 'holy' because of - the islamist do this with the 'poetry' - but this was 'numerology' known in literature
anyway - on the cross; jesus was 'starved'/starving - and he was offered 'drugs' (known practise) by 'a class of people that wanted to ease the pain of victims' - and they had a traditional drug that would 'numb pain' and 'put someone to sleep' in large doses, so jesus "notably" denied this drug
and then "notably" accepted a 'sponge' soaked in "vinegar" - I'm saying this sponge was the drug administered by a ((roman)), it wasn't vinegar - and "that" is why they specifically mention "it was" - diversion (magic)
so jesus took the vinegar and it's said
>perished in that instance
in the bible it's 9 or something to 'say' he is 'divine' because he died on the 9

Go back to your discord and dilate more because you will never be a woman.

now, when he 'died' on the spot
this was obviously the drug - he was starved and so - the drug took instant effect - and he was unconscious
the ((roman)) ((paid)), pierced his side with a spear - avoiding the vital organs intentionally
and 'declared jesus dead' (but he was unconscious ofc)
>this
is how Jesus 'came back', and visited people and they 'declared he was messiah returned'
the 'final piece of the biggest illusion attempted'
Jesus was a psychopathic fraud that set to deceive the world into accepting a 'belief system' to be 'wielded' by ((his family))
and so... they used Jesus dying to antagonize and collapse the Roman Empire - burning/stealing all information as they went
>this
is why the Romans persecuted christians - because it was destroying the Empire - why they 'hid in churches' and why they were persecuted in 'empires'
it's a subversive ideology that preaches 'empathy' to the masses - to be manipulated by the psychopaths

Nice larp you never left and you ain't shit stop acting better then the rest of us and kill yourself

Jesus never really died like they said, he might even have a bloodline truly but he was not messiah
to 'establish this religion' became the 'plan' of 'masons'
but when I realized this was truth
I was on Any Forums and there was a Mason thread - I applied the knowledge I have on Islam (limited but it worked) - and the parallels are there...
messiah, 12 apostled/imams
it's a 'system of control' - through illusion and 'magic book'
I already considered Mohammed psychopathic before this revelation - for his denying of the 'truth' or deception or the Arabs - in not teaching them reincarnation and psychology - but I considered 'what if he was a mason'
and everything clicked...
someone else knowledgeable in quran could describe the deception better I'm sure
but he's supposed to have levitated I believe (wire trick kek or maybe just fundamental lie/poetry)
((he)) even got a 'child-bride' and that is some masonic shit
it was 'created' 600 years after 'the deception of christ' to be used as a 'fundamental group' the 'opposite of empathy' - they are the
>left hand of the father
just as catholicism or
>Jesus took his seat at the right hand
Islam was a more refined system
more control, designed to be used to 'kill infidels' probably
I think I'm going to read quran so I can 'see' the deception more clearly
but he was definitely a 'mason' in the sense that he 'sold out the arabs for jews that want to control the world' - the most psychopathic belief

certain people know Jesus was a deceiver
the bible
>only
makes sense if you remove mysticism
or...
>magic
and what is magic?
unexplained science
it can 'all' be explained
>immaculate conception
never happend

Attached: Juniper.gif (400x225, 1001.07K)

what are the political implications of knowing Islam is almost completely controlled 'top down' by masons?

youtu.be/SCuLdTDCIEU
god speaks in song btw