Aryan white women are trying to stop niggers from reproducing but conservacucks won’t let them… sad

Aryan white women are trying to stop niggers from reproducing but conservacucks won’t let them… sad

Attached: 14425585-9AB2-4601-8629-D0125A7E5DB4.jpg (828x1021, 89.02K)

women need to stop being whores. its ruining the entire planet worse than niggers

don't like my state's laws? mind your own fucking business.

Half of American flags are non-white.

Every single meme flag is a kike

>whataboutism
You're grandmother on your mother's side was jewish.

>Women
>Doing anything for their own nation
Stop deceiving yourself you fucking nigger. Imagine they actually know self-sacrifice. Stop coping you fucking retard. If you're a Christian you should know that

Imagine being such a self absorbed cunt that you think your personal wishes are on level with the actions of a nut job

>blah blah blah the guns

Their constant attempts to steer every conversation into disarming people just makes me appreciate my guns even more.

You won't fucking do shit when they are at the door.

>A-a-anyday now he..hehehe...
Fucking cope! Hoe about you actually use Second Amendment instead of posturing?

wow, how dumb that sign is

>A-at least I still huv muh guns
You won't fucking use it anyway, might as well give it to the degenerates.

When I was 20 a Puerto Rican manipulated me and knocked me up. I had to pay for my own abortion. You're welcome.

Wonen virtue signal. Women go where they get the most attention. When they fill up their gas abd buy a late at double the price then suddenly things take a turn for the worst. The wallet is the great equalizer

>Fucking before marriage
Back to oven kike whore

Abortions will still be legal where most minorities live. The rest can take a bus or train to get an abortion. If you want to stop non-Whites from having babies all you have to do is end welfare.

Imagine if men got pregnant. And everytime you got pregnant you carried the fetus in your nutsack. Your scrotal sac would expand and stretch for nine months until it tore during childbirth never really returning to its original form. Imagine lumbering and waddling about with a giant ball sack carryin an 8 pound baby. If men got pregnant the human race wouldn't even exist at this point. God bless all women. Except my mother... she's a cunt

>manipulated
Fuck off and take responsibility you whore.

I don't believe the CDC statistics anyway. You guys keep falling for the same tricks. You literally don't even know victory when you see it.

Attached: 1656225283758.jpg (640x876, 191.1K)

Women are worse than school shooters.

Attached: abortiondeaths.jpg (1511x675, 351.42K)

She's right.
But school shootings are illegal so that's the difference isn't it.

>Dat glow

Attached: 1654793751358.jpg (713x712, 35.62K)