Oklahoma Democrats want to give every boy a vasectomy

What consequences would happen if such a bill was passed. I dont think most parents would stand by peacefully over this

Attached: ascjncjnvadkvnigmsad.jpg (481x320, 31.53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/OccupyDemocrats/status/1540854067466883072
twitter.com/OccupyDemocrats/status/1540855220132913153
kjrh.com/news/local-news/oklahoma-lawmaker-proposes-mandatory-vasectomies-in-response-to-abortion-laws
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Not all men have testicles or a penis. The trans-erasure going on with the left is disgusting.

Who even is running the Occupy Democrats page anymore?

why are democrats so obsessed with hurting kids?

The ones who suppprted this would likely get castrated and would fucking deserve it.

No, I don't support mutilation or torture in any form.

Just fucking kill them.

Lol

Ahh more forced genital mutilation.

Can’t be real

This is why support for insane lefty politics is ending.

Castrate all liberals

Attached: C8D7B6AA-FC71-406D-AE5E-302D99FDB8EF.jpg (1170x1089, 408.8K)

its not enough that they mutilate our dicks at birth, now they want vasectomys

what about stds?

Those who vote in favor will very likely be castrated and thus the inferior genes will be eliminated from the already contaminated reproductive pool. That's good news user.

It has a snowballs chance in hell in making it out his own legislature. It's a feeble attempt to accuse conservatives of hypocrisy. But we're not retarded. Forced procedures =/= denied procedures. They're grasping at straws, because they know they've already lost.

Lol their so stupid.
>oh if we can't murder babies you have to have life altering surgery.
Why is all this happening bros?
I mean ALL of it not just this stupid crap?
Yes, I know...jews. But why?

Financial and emotional stability will end up being age 25 or 30. A vasectomy reversal after 15 years has a 30% success rate. This is permanent sterilization.

same reason they like island vacations

They've been mind warped so hard they can't even see it. To them it's satire or logical. If they try to get a joke written into law that must mean they aren't joking. So the idea bypasses their attention filter and it never occurs to them to think its insane to suggest a law to castrate boys.

spay and neuter your children, imagine how fucking hilarious that would be.

bodily autonomy my ass.

>33k likes
Just about had it

Attached: 1654747765340.jpg (692x1024, 46.23K)

They let jews mutilate boys dicks which is way worse.

They just keep digging a deeper hole.

I want a robo anthro wife

How the fuck do they have dems in Oklahoma?

Sounds like a racist bill to me.

>Yes, I know...jews. But why?
Do you really want to know?
It's a very simple chain of causality if you do.
What happens to the dead baby parts?

Pretty sure that would have horrible consequences on someone whose body is still developing. What a retarded take leftoids are making over abortion. How about women just keep their legs closed.

Pol fell for the fake Twitter troll yet again. It was real in my mind

>faggot leaf claims something is fake without checking

Not sure about OPs tweet but leftoids have been making the vasectomy statement for forever.

Too easy. We should do things as described in our earliest documents, only broadcast locally- preferably nationally on every single channel. Drawn and quartered, hanged on shoddy gallows, military style multi-gun execution, etc. on live TV to really drill in what happens when you're in charge and corrupt to the core.

How is it fake if it's what they unironically believe?

I know my parents would shrug it off had my balls been removed by libtards; they don’t care. Why would any of these other middle class poor fats care?

A fucking leaf making another abhorrent post

I am confused, is the 'I need to abort even if my state voted against it' contingent so much bigger than the 'I love my son/grandson/brother' contingent? Are they trying to lose votes from fathers and mothers that have sons? At this point this has to be someone paid to do false flags against the democrats right?

Dems really lost it Maplefag.

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-06-26 at 2.56.26 AM.png (1284x1530, 395.77K)

It is real wtf, does the constitution say anything about forcible sterilisation?

More dem insanity

Yeah, the Constitution says you have the right to your persons. Also, the Oklahoma legislature is packed with Republicans, it's not going to pass, it's a mute point. Dems are literally seething in their own government chambers.

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-06-26 at 2.51.31 AM.png (540x1004, 157.94K)

twitter.com/OccupyDemocrats/status/1540854067466883072

they tweeted it twice
twitter.com/OccupyDemocrats/status/1540855220132913153

Daily reminder that "Vasectomy is reversible" is a meme and isn't close to being the truth.
Even if you reverse your vasectomy the very next day there is a good chance you will be sterile.
Every year you have a vasectomy your chances of being sterile after a reversal increases.
Vasectomies are cheap and simple surgeries, reversals are complicated and costly surgeries.
Only get a vasectomy if you are 100% sure you don't want more kids.

>it's a mute point
It's a moot point*

LMAO
So they want to force sterilization

If they gave me a vasectomy as a teen I would start a rape gang with other boys out of spite

But I thought the Dems were trying to improve child labor laws? Isn't this even less humane than giving them the opportunity to work?

based

It makes them look super retarded and reaffirms how batshit crazy Dems have become

Attached: fad.jpg (1920x1541, 126.15K)

It would be unconstitutional because it is a violation of bodily autonomy. And before you say it, no abortion bans do not violate bodily autonomy.

It's 3 am here, and I'm drunk. What do you want, I literally knew the fact that the state legislature was Republican. .... BUT EXXXCCCCCCUUUUSSSEE ME.

But it's a good opportunity to point out their hypocrisy, and the conservatives and libertarians alike should rally together and point it out.

Again... Not speaking of just this abortion mess. All of it. Why do they want this world to actually be hell?

I was just assisting you in a correction fren

They're no longer making spiteful bad faith arguments and actions, they're actually believing them and adopting them as their core beliefs.

>"Her body her choice!"
>"Wait, she can't kill her baby anymore?MUTILATE THE MALE!"
I have no more sympathy for these people.

Some dudes who all have the last names Chang and Berg

Hey it’s 3 am for me too. We should kiss

>Why do they want this world to actually be hell?
Long story short: they're damned and spiteful about it.

i want to say no one would comply with that stupid shit but i cant.

Colossally based.
Shithead teens can't be trusted to keep it in their pants, besides bodily autonomy isn't a constitutional right.

Lol we aren't just regular members of the NSDAP

Bump. Democrats being demonic as usual. And too retarded to realize you can't even forcefully draw blood without a court order because it's a constitutionally violation.

Now they're just being vindictive and retarded so women can continue to be whores. Get the rope.

>Oklahoma
>democrats

Attached: ok2020.png (550x310, 22.13K)

its about mcfucking time they made a license to breed.

so i can rape and my dna wont show up in Bioholes? BASED

ok which one of you guys posted this

Attached: trudeau commenting on oklahoma sterilization plan.png (802x627, 131.8K)

lol "my body my choice" completely thrown away it seems
fuck, can liberals hold onto a single value? lmao

Is this real? This is next level grooming, castration is half of the process of turning them into trannies.

Okay thanks. All I needed. I'm better now.

Same

Kids are defenseless. Hurting people that can hurt them back is risky.
Easy targets

>Pol fell for the fake Twitter troll yet again. It was real in my mind
Nope it's actually real:
kjrh.com/news/local-news/oklahoma-lawmaker-proposes-mandatory-vasectomies-in-response-to-abortion-laws

Attached: jewshatejesus.webm (480x360, 2.98M)