Have You Lost Any Friends Over Politics?

I was at my friend’s house when his liberal wife came home and started ranting about abortions. I said, “If a woman wants an abortion that bad she can just get a booster shot” and then laughed. My friend’s wife looked like her soul was just ripped from her body and ran out crying. Turns out she had a miscarriage after getting vaccinated and my buddy says she refuses to even consider the vaccine caused it.

Attached: 2AF53BBC-8835-4C50-96D3-9FC24171C251.jpg (640x876, 191.1K)

lol big if fuckin true

Yeah but I never took it personally because I always knew I was the smarter if the two of us.

good work
she deserved that

fake and gay. 2/2 women I know that recently had a kid were vaxxed and boosted. kids are perfectly healthy

No, somehow I ended up friends with based people by pure chance. I've converted more friends to the right than I have lost them.

Give source

Why would she cry because of a miscarriage? I mean, it's just a fetus, right?

>recently had a kid were vaxxed and boosted. kids are perfectly healthy

Attached: eyes.png (452x527, 199.64K)

clump of cells

I lost a friend group. Fuck those sheep.

>Just get a booster
Kek youre alright for a mutt, OP

100% true. He said it was eptopic or something like that. I don’t know the spelling. It was the first time I’ve ever even heard of that word.

The only clump of cells i want to abort is the jews

Attached: 3245324532454353.jpg (600x333, 12.19K)

zerohedge

I hope you really did this. Fuck any roastie whore who would take the vaxx especially wives/potential mothers they deserve to be infertile for being so careless. The cunt probably would have circumcised and vaxxed her kid too if it had been born

Attached: 1649387417492.jpg (550x467, 56.54K)

no, first i only have two people that i actually consider friends and we share a lot of opinions, second the movements i'm part of are mostly made of good and smart people.
As for family there are certain subject we just don't speak about so we stay in good terms.

Been saying the same. Pfizer Covid vaccine is now the only country wide abortion service for the US.

What's the source? My sister in law had one

ive lost nearly all my freinds and all of my family.
i gained about two weirdos.
the irony reason i am what i am is because i concerned about my future prosperity. something my freinds and family were worried about before i became redpilled. as soon as i started taking that seriously i lost everyone.
interesting.
i dont think i'd even respond to an apology if the came back to me. the fact they left me in the first place speaks volumes.
obviously because of the pandemic, inflation, immigration, the war etc you can imagine we are all in the same pit. no i wont reach out to them. no they havent reached out to me.
they are totally fine with all of us suffering just becase

As a pre-internet California native I made it a policy not to talk politics AT ALL with anyone who I didn't already know was a sensible and non-retarded working person. I haven't lost any true friends over the past decade, but I have lost a lot of respect for a lot of acquantiances and I have gone out of touch with my single mother sister with anger issues who seems to be incapable of shutting the fuck up about globohomo politics and is fagging up my nephew.

Attached: 1632893437839.jpg (200x222, 6.39K)

Ectopic I believe.

Regardless, it's when the fertilized egg doesn't attach to the uterine wall in the correct place. Outside somewhere if I'm able to recall correctly.

It really happened. I thought he was fucking with me at first, but on my way home he sent me a screenshot of an old group text talking about it.

No refunds.

Ya, I think you’re right, thanks.

sounds like a case of
>denial is one helluva drug

i stopped talking to "people" back in 2007 when fucking retards were defending the kikes and bailouts.

the average real grown up these days had a profoundly different angle towards maturity than the masses. for me I started noticing was when all my classmates would not even consider 911 was an inside job, then they bought smartphones and they would not even consider they make dump and stupid, or at least suck up time. then they would not consider reasonable conspiracy theories, and kept going with the narrative, be it climate or whatnot. you see, they alway pretend to care about the bigger picture, but they are just parroting what is presented to them by mass media outlets, their reasoning is off, yet they have a heart. a heart without a brain is just useless. so when a real threat comes up, they completely forget their fake ideals and watch them implode, whereas us outsiders and conspiracy nuts stick with principles, like "uh look, I know but I'm just not gonna have something injected into my body, ya ok?" this is when fringe becomes reasonable and conservative. we have always been the carriers of reason and good. we just have never felt the need to brag about it or to present ourselves as such. the masses are just like jews call them "cattle". so I can't argue with jews at all, they are right that 90% of whites are probably farm-animals.

I don't tall to any of my family about covid now. They put mountains of pressure on me to get vaccinated and now, after all is said and done, I've been proven right.

They told me I'd be forcibly vaccinated, they told me I'd be fired from my job, they told me I'd be banned from going anywhere and doing anything. It's shown me that if there ever was a genuine SHTF situation that my family would all jump into the box carts if the man is the telly told them to.

Fucking hilarious if true.

Attached: uberdriversarebetterthanregular.png (508x515, 382.63K)

wow this is so sad.
>They told me I'd be forcibly vaccinated.
is the craziest rationalization for getting vaccinated I ever heard. like uh, "they will vax you anyways by force, so you can just do it to yourself as well" it's like a soldier of war in ww2 was arguing to just kill himself cause he will forcibly die at the front anyways. lol wtf.

The big coof episode really blackpilled me on life. I knew the masses were stupid, but I never would've guessed the entire world was THAT stupid. The very few people around me that were "free thinkers" turned out to have zero spine whatsoever. I was the only person in my friend, family, work, or even acquaintance group who would actually tell their employer "no" to the vaccine and mask mandates in spite of numerous threats. I lost friends because I refused to make fake vaccine cards for some of them and told them they were fucking cowards for not standing up to that bullshit. I know people who wished for my death because of my refusal, yet today they to me like a friend as if it never happened. For the first time, I think I actually related more to the evil elites of the world than I did regular people. Most of the world really are stupid roaches that deserve to be culled. They'll never amount to more than a cog in a machine that consumes part of this world's limited beauty and spits out vile trash.