ARIZONA CAPITAL BEING STORMED RIGHT NOW!

ARIZONA CAPITAL BEING STORMED RIGHT NOW!

youtu.be/nL1Z0u9mi3E

Attached: 1180E4D9-96A4-4305-AD7E-F064A5B21135.png (960x2079, 3.47M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DSYSNDBK4v8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Never mind. 102846373 cops came out of nowhere and stopped it just as the gates started coming down.

If anyone is watching the live feed, rewind it about 10 min and you’ll see. They tore the gates down and started running in. It seemed like cops came out of the ground because it went from no cops in site to dozens upon dozens within 15 seconds.

Got stomped out, immediately.

alternate angle

youtube.com/watch?v=DSYSNDBK4v8

That's called, a trap.

Indeed. It was literally code red Ron Paul happening for about 15 seconds. Crazy how so many cops flew in. The best part is at the first sound of a siren they ran away like a bunch of cowards I knew they were. Talking hard for the last hour “we gonna make it real!” And then the blare of a single siren and they scatter.

Was about to post this. Insurrection 2.0?

AХAХAХAХAХAХAХAХAХA!

For a mere 15 seconds, yes. I honestly thought I was watching a false flag right before my very eyes. The rhetoric that crowd was saying for the last hour made me believe that they weren’t going done unless they were killed. Then of course they ran away. That’s the last time I believe a commie when they say they are about violence.

Has it escalated to this point anywhere else? Any other states have their capitol buildings fence breached?

Yeah, no doubt. It taught be a vary valuable lesson. It appeared they had about 5 undercover officers blending into the crowd because people were one second literally tearing the wall down without a cop in site to behind held down as they ran away. They must’ve had this entire block surrounded without being obvious. They are filling up their 3rd paddy wagon.

Terrifying for democracy.

Why? What's going on in Arizona?

They have cars and vans surrounding the area full of cops just waiting for something to happen, saw it at the stop the steal protests here.

All of these fucking faggots from CA OR and WA can get fucking curb stomped to shit and back. They’re turning Phoenix into LA 2.0.

They were also on the roof as well I just realized. They popped up and must’ve been hiding out up there all day.

Anyhow, code red has officially been changed to code blue. Everyone can go home.

In summary: there was a happening that lasted 15 seconds long. When the gates started coming down cops materialized out of thin air and stomped out the “riot” within seconds. The rhetoric they were screaming for the last hour had no teeth. Y’all come back now, tomorrow should be crazy.

Yes. I own a water mitigation company and in 2013 when I first started, 99% of my clients had Arizona area code phone numbers. As of today, I’d say about 70% is Arizona area code now.

they ran away like pussies

>fireworks go off as they run
>pussies think it's a gun or bomb

So...........
Nothing we already weren't aware of?
Said it once. Will repeate until it's not worth repeating.

>all talk
>too much faggotry
>no action

Let the states decide. Power back into the state's hands. Sounds like a libertarian wet dream

Attached: 1655611268928.gif (500x375, 248.74K)

Yeah I saw the Title and thought Arizona ??? I did not think that state was the hot bed of radicalism...OH yeah it's all California and Washington Faggots who move there after a lifetime of voting Democrat has made their states complete shit holes

Yeah. Last time I was there I got on tinder and I swear to god 2/3 women on there had “Just moved here from X” with X being one of the 3 west coast states. It’s funny because these fucking locusts voted those states into inhospitable, unaffordable shit holes where women can’t even walk around outside at night. And now they’re spending their nights in Phoenix trying to turn this city into the same thing they fled

It’s 100% what’s happening. The virus has sucked out all of the nutrients of the now dead host and it jumped to the next. Luckily northern Arizona (aside from flagstaff) is 100% red and will never bow down. On the neighborhood app I’ve also seen a serious uptick in “anti California” harassment/assault. There’s also politicians here now with anti California slogans such as “don’t California my Arizona”

Again?

Wow but when Republicans walk through the Capitol it's an insurrection! These gosh damn demonrats are hypocrites!

The abortion ruling itself is a chess move to stop the liberal bleeding kansas situation. Tell these liberal cunts to stay the fuck in their abortion havens. They can mock us all they want for being backwards hicks while niggers burn down their cities and stab their daughters at work

It will never be fair. Always keep that in mind.